York Road, Leeds, LS14
- Large 3 bedroom home, perfect for growing families
- Spacious kitchen / dining area with French doors to garden
- Master bedroom hosts its very own en-suite
- Convenient downstairs W.C
- Stunning, modern exterior
RESERVE THIS MONTH AND RECEIVE CARPETS THROUGHOUT. KEY WORKER INCENTIVE UP FOR GRABS TOO! GET IN TOUCH TO FIND OUT MORE...
A beautiful 3 bed DETACHED home with spacious kitchen / diner, large lounge, master bedroom hosting its very own ensuite, off street parking and private garden!
Full of charm and character, The Windsor is a fantastic place to call to home. Not only is it built to the highest standards, it also offers the kind of space and flexibility that’s so important in a home today. On the ground floor of this 3 bed detached home you’ll find a large lounge, a modern kitchen / diner with French doors leading to the rear garden, a convenient W.C and lots of storage! Upstairs to the first floor and you'll find the master bedroom which hosts it's very own luxurious en-suite. The first foor also accommodates the family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3202 x 2255 or 10'6" x 7'5"
- Dining - 3202 x 2589 or 10'6" x 8'6"
- Lounge - 4028 x 4509 or 13'3" x 14'10"
- WC - 1453 x 1054 or 4'9" x 3'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4150 x 3126 or 13'7" x 10'3"
- En-Suite - 2597 x 1482 or 8'6" x 4'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3528 x 3141 or 11'7" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2568 x 1916 or 8'5" x 6'3"
- Bathroom - 2292 x 1585 or 7'6" x 5'2"
York Road, Leeds, LS14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station0.9 miles
- Leeds Station3.2 miles
- Woodlesford Station3.6 miles
About the development
At Keepmoat, we believe that we can enhance the lifestyles of a community through regeneration and providing thousands of high quality new homes across the UK. We have a wealth of experience in the New Build Housing sector and we are committed to continue building desirable new homes for sale at the right price.
Through regeneration and the provision of new homes we can transform communities for the better. We pride ourselves on our reputation as providers of quality housing with a serv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2008_3_52_100304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.