Kennedy Close, Chaddesden
- INDIVIDUAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN PRIVATE ROAD
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- EPC RATING D
- SPACIOUS DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN, SIDE PORCH
- EXTENSIVE GARDEN ADJACENT TO PROPERTY
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- GOOD SIZE GARAGE/WORKSHOP, ADDITIONAL WORKSHOP
The property benefits from both warm air central heating, gas central heating (via a combination central heating boiler which was replaced in August 2020) and a security alarm system and briefly comprises:- reception hallway having parquet flooring and fitted cloaks cupboards, spacious dual aspect lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen with seating area, side porch/utility, ground floor double bedroom (optional reception room) and shower room with a three piece suite. To the first floor is a 20'9" landing with fitted storage/eaves space extensive to most of the first floor, two double bedrooms and bathroom with a three piece suite. Outside, there is a driveway to the front elevation providing off road parking for several vehicles. There is an enclosed rear garden, larger than average garage/workshop and an additional 'L' shaped workshop. Adjacent to the front is an extensive lawned area boarding Chaddesden Brook.
Kennedy Close is private road location just off Maine Drive and is therefore well situated for Chaddesden Park, Chaddesden Park and Leesbrook schools, shops and transport links. Chaddesden is particularly well situated for major road links including the A52, M1 motorway, A50 and access to Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Viewing is recommended.
Spacious Dual Aspect Lounge/Dining Room
23' 7'' x 16' 6'' (7.18m x 5.03m)
Good Size Breakfast Kitchen
15' 11'' x 14' 0'' (4.85m x 4.26m)
19' 2'' x 3' 10'' (5.84m x 1.17m)
Double Bedroom Three/Optional Reception Room
11' 7'' x 9' 7'' (3.53m x 2.92m)
7' 4'' x 6' 8'' (2.23m x 2.03m)
First Floor Landing
20' 9'' x 5' 4'' (6.32m x 1.62m)
12' 3'' x 10' 3'' (3.73m x 3.12m) plus recess
13' 0'' x 9' 1'' (3.96m x 2.77m)
7' 5'' x 6' 2'' (2.26m x 1.88m)
A driveway provides ample off road parking to the front elevation for several vehicles.
There is access to the side elevation leading in-turn to the rear garden, workshop and good size garage. The garden mostly paved with pond feature and cold water tap.
17' 0'' x 12' 11'' (5.18m x 3.93m)
With up and over door, light and power and workshop area to the rear of garage.
'L' Shaped Workshop
10' 8'' x 8' 5'' (3.25m x 2.56m) plus 8'2" x 4'9"
With light and power.
Adjacent To The Property
There is an extensive lawned area set within the private road approximately 132' x 52' however we would suggest the land is measured by any prospective buyers.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Kennedy Close, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.5 miles
- Derby Station1.6 miles
- Peartree Station2.8 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10091932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.