Stone Street, Lympne, CT21
- Modern detached house on generous plot
- Sought after village location
- Close to high performing primary school
- Spacious accommodation totals 2800 sq ft
- Sitting room and study
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living space
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Four double bedrooms, en-suites and bathroom
- Delightfully secluded garden, garage, parking
- Permission to extend and build detached double garage and gym
It is quite clear that this handsome detached house was designed and built for the current owners as every aspect of the property has been carefully considered and the attention to detail is apparent throughout with a high specification finish in a smart contemporary style. The accommodation which totals approximately 2800 square feet, comprises a large and welcoming reception hall with an impressive staircase to the first floor with is set beneath a domed ceiling incorporating roof lights. The accommodation radiates from here with a generous open plan kitchen/dining/living space incorporating a sleek modern kitchen with integrated appliances, doors to the garden from the dining area and a pellet stove in the living space. The large double aspect sitting room also opens on to the garden, there is a generous study currently utilised as a play room, utility room and cloakroom. The beautiful first floor galleried landing leads to four double bedrooms, 2 sharing a Jack & Jill en-suite shower room, the principal bedroom (with vaulted ceiling) served by a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom.
The house occupies a particularly generous plot, amongst the largest on Stone Street, with a generous driveway giving access to the detached garage at the side of the house and a deep front garden setting the property well back from the road. To the rear the garden is delightfully secluded and laid extensively to lawn with various specimen trees and shrubs, two terraces and a shed.
The property also benefits from planning approval for the erection of a detached double garage with adjoining gym/study and shower room. There is also planning approval for a single storey extension to the rear of the house from the dining room. Additional points of interest include solar panels which contribute to the hot water and electricity together with providing an annual income circa £700 per annum, a heat recovery system and the recent installation of triple glazing to the majority of the windows.
For room sizes please refer to the floor plan.
The property is situated on Stone Street, close to the centre of the popular village of Lympne with its newsagent/post office, church, village hall pub and bistro. There is a popular village primary school and bus stops nearby provide easy access to secondary schools in Folkestone and Hythe.
The Cinque Ports Town of Hythe, approximately 3 miles distant, provides a wide range of amenities including 4 supermarkets (including Waitrose, Sainsburys and Aldi), a vibrant High Street with various independent shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, together with a selection of sports and leisure facilities, golf courses, swimming pool, etc.
The motorway network (M20 Junction 11) is within a short driving distance of the property (approx 3 miles), the Channel Tunnel Terminal (4 miles), the ferry port of Dover (10 miles) and Ashford International Passenger Station (12 miles). There is also a main line railway station at Westenhanger (1 mile) down the road, with regular commuter services to London and the High Speed Link trains are available at Folkestone (West or Central) or Ashford.
Stone Street, Lympne, CT21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westenhanger Station1.3 miles
- Sandling Station1.9 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Tim Lawrence & his qualified sales team boast more than 35 years' experience of selling property in Hythe, Saltwood, Folkestone & the surrounding villages. We pride ourselves on our in-depth local knowledge, and highly professional and personal service within a prominently located High Street office. Our commission rates are competitive and negotiable.
At Lawrence & Co we offer a highly professional and personal independent agency service. Since our formation we have established
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LAWR_002992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence & Co, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.