Benton Road, High Heaton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available Now!
- Large open plan kitchen/diner & living room
- Neutrally decorated
- Fully furnished
- Spacious rooms
- Integrated appliances
- All large double bedrooms
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Easy access to bus and Metro links
Close to local shops and amenities and easy access to bus and metro routes.
This is a steal at £69pppw, call Bridgfords Lettings to request a video tour!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Benton Road, High Heaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Four Lane Ends Metro Station0.7 miles
- Longbenton Metro Station0.7 miles
- Benton Metro Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000436974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.