Wayfield Avenue, Hove, BN3
- Unique detached family home in a sought after location
- Four double bedrooms
- Double garage and off street parking
- South facing garden
- Traditional layout/ well proportioned rooms
- Separate living room/ dining area
- Home office/ study
- Double glazed/ gas central heating throughout
- Potential to extend
Guide price £575,000 - £600,000
Within walking distance to all local amenities, bus routes into Brighton & Hove's city centre and Brighton & Hove's mainline train station, Aldrington station is also close by. Not too far away is the prestigious Hove Park, which makes this location ideal if you are looking to get that bit more for your money but something not too far out of town. You are also surrounded by many desirable schools which are within walking distance from this perfect family home.
Jack Taggart & Co are proud to offer you this well presented, four bedroom double fronted detached house situated in the sought after Wayfield Avenue, Hove. The ground floor of this beautifully presented, well maintained home comprises a large separate living room, dining room, large kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, utility space and that all important study/ home office. As you walk up your wide staircase and onto a large landing area there are four double bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms/ W/C and a family bathroom. Whilst this property has a traditional layout, the unique position of the house has potential to extend outwards onto a secluded south facing garden.
This wonderful family home also benefits from private off street parking and a double length garage. Double glazed/ gas central heating throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
Wayfield Avenue, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.5 miles
- Portslade Station0.7 miles
- Hove Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19712374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.