Queen Mary Avenue, Hove, BN3
- Link detached house in a sought after location
- Beautifully positioned with sea views
- Large south facing garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Scope to extend in the future
- Double glazed/ gas central heating throughout
- Garage and off road parking
- NO CHAIN - VACANT
Queen Mary Avenue is situated in one of Hove's most desirable areas. Set back from Hove Park you are in the ideal location. This quiet residential area, close to Goldstone Valley has excellent facilities with local shops, parks and quaint cafés, as well of some of the areas most desirable schools. This family home is surrounded by excellent bus routes and has easy access to the A23 and A27. The property is a short journey into Brighton & Hove city centre.
Jack Taggart & Co are pleased to offer you this link detached house beautifully positioned desirable Goldstone Valley area. As you walk up to and through your private porch-way, this well proportioned house comprises an open place living room/ diner, separate kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs are three well proportioned double bedrooms, also a large family bathroom. From two of the bedrooms you also have stunning views over the city and towards the seafront.
This spacious family home is in need of refurbishment throughout, however offers plenty of scope to extend outwards, create more living space and the perfect family home to live in. Also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, off street parking and a full length garage.
Being sold with NO CHAIN AND VACANT.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Queen Mary Avenue, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
- Aldrington Station1.1 miles
- Hove Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19550317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.