North End Road, Yatton, BS49
- FLOORING throughout included!
- Reduced Stamp Duty in line with the Government's Stamp Duty Tax for completions before 30th September 2021
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to private garden and separate utility area
- Top floor entirely devoted to master bedroom
- En suite shower room and dressing area to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Help to buy* available for first time buyers
- We are a 5 star builder
Plot 272 The Maynard is a 3 bedroom two and a half storey home, designed with functionality but modernity in mind, this home is perfect for a growing family.
Discover the open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a separate utility area and downstairs cloakroom. The lounge has plenty of room for two sofas and there is also a handy storage cupboard under the stairs.
The first floor comprises two of the three double bedrooms as well as the family bathroom which includes bath and separate shower cubicle. The top floor is dedicated entirely to the master suite; a spacious bedroom with a handy storage cupboard and stylish fitted sliding wardrobes. The master bedroom offers you plenty of luxury with its very own en suite shower room.
This home comes complete with driveway parking.
Why buy a new home?
1. Our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. We offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. Our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. All our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. We build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian home†
8. Newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. We offer both Help to Buy and Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. With no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
* Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, for first time buyers up to the value of £349,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Part Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. †Statistics from the Home Builders Federation
- Lounge - 4.23 x 3.68 metre
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.85 x 3.63 metre
- Utility - 2.08 x 1.05 metre
- Bedroom two - 4.46 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom three - 3.62 x 2.67 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.65 x 3.64 metre
- excellent transport links
- thriving community spirit and a wide range of local amenities
- miles of beautiful rolling countryside on the doorstep
- 11 miles south west of Bristol
North End Road, Yatton, BS49
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station0.4 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.0 miles
- Worle Station4.2 miles
About the development
- Deposit Boost* available on selected plots. Use it to contribute towards your deposit. We could save you thousands!
- Help to Buy* looks like a great way to buy your first or next home. But with the Government announcing changes coming to the scheme in 2021, there are some things you need to know:
- The scheme changes for first time buyers, including a regional price cap, and existing homeowners will no longer be able to use the scheme.
- Chestnut Place, stunning new range and phase just launched, enquire now!
- The pretty village of Yatton lies around 11 miles south west of Bristol and offers discerning home buyers the ultimate lifestyle mix.
- Open daily from 10am - 5pm for appointments only.
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.