North End Road, Yatton, BS49
- Reduced Stamp Duty in line with the Government's Stamp Duty Tax for completions before 30th September 2021
- £3,000 Deposit Boost Contributions, call our Sales Team now for details
- TWO parking spaces and SOUTH-WEST facing garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining area with FRENCH DOORS to garden
- Master bedroom features FITTED WARDROBES and EN SUITE shower room
- Family bathroom
- 5 Star Builder
- HELP TO BUY available* on this home
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Plot 275 The Buxton
The ground floor consists of a spacious lounge, which leads into the stylish open plan kitchen / dining area with a utility area and French doors to the rear garden. A convenient cloakroom completes the ground floor.
The first floor is home to three bedrooms, two of which are double in size. The master bedroom benefits from stylish fitted wardrobes and private en-suite shower room. Across the landing is your family bathroom, brilliant storage completes this home.
Externally, there is parking for two cars.
BLOOR CREATE THE FINEST HOUSE DESIGNS
Be it a one-bedroom apartment or a five-bedroom detached house, every one of our homes is meticulously designed to create spaces that work beautifully from the very beginning. Our highly experienced architects flood the rooms with light, add distinctive features to the outside of the home in keeping with the local area, and introduce characterful, thoughtful details inside to make living there even more joyous.
ADDING EXQUISITE FINISHING TOUCHES
When you buy your brand new Bloor home, we want you to enjoy it. That’s why you’ll discover superior build quality using the latest heating systems, double glazing and insulation resulting in lower energy bills, plus a blank canvas for you to stamp your personality on. Bloor Homes offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard with the opportunity to upgrade to numerous items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings and more. From making the staircase a bit wider and the ceilings a little higher, to using ash handrails for an extra touch of light, everything is carefully considered and thought about.
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AT THE HEART OF OUR COMPANY
To us, crafting beautiful, expertly-built homes with exceptional attention to detail is just the start. We put exactly the same amount of attention and care into how we look after our customers too. Which is why more than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us. We’ll stay in touch once you’ve moved in to ensure everything is perfect, because when you buy a Bloor home you’re more than just a customer, you’re part of our family.
*For full terms and conditions please visit the Bloor Homes website.
- Kitchen / Dining Area - 3.69 x 3.71 metre
- Lounge - 4.88 x 3.84 metre
- Utility - 1.97 x 1.05 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.44 x 2.86 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.6 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.06 x 2.15 metre
- excellent transport links
- thriving community spirit and a wide range of local amenities
- miles of beautiful rolling countryside on the doorstep
- 11 miles south west of Bristol
North End Road, Yatton, BS49
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station0.4 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.0 miles
- Worle Station4.2 miles
About the development
- LAST HOMES REMAINING, enquire now to not miss out.
- Over 95% of this superb development is now sold!
- Enquire about Deposit Boost, available on selected plots only.
- We are a 5 Star Builder with 5 Start Customer Satisfaction
- The pretty village of Yatton lies around 11 miles south west of Bristol and offers discerning home buyers the ultimate lifestyle mix.
- Open daily from 10am - 5pm, call us to book your appointment now.
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.