Basil Drive, Melksham SN12 6LT
- Corner position
- Separate utility room
- Three double bedrooms!
- Spacious lounge with feature bay window
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes!
- Exclusively designed, Symphony fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath tub
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- We are a 5 star builder
Plot 173 The Brooke is a four bedroom detached home, ideal for families.
The impressive open plan kitchen/dining area is the hub of the home and provides the perfect social space for entertaining guests. The dining area benefits from French doors opening out onto the stunning rear garden. The ground floor is complimented by a convenient utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
The master bedroom is treated to the privacy of your own en suite shower room. Bedroom three would make an ideal nursery or home office with dual aspect windows. The family bathroom includes a bath and separate shower cubicle.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and driveway parking.
Why buy a new home?
1. Our brand new homes are the perfect blank canvas for you to express your own style and personality
2. Reserve a Bloor home in the early stages of construction and choose from our superb range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suites
3. We offer industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard and also the opportunity to add additional or upgrade items, from kitchen appliances and floor finishes to bathroom fittings, fitted wardrobes and more
4. Our new homes are built to a higher specification than the majority of older homes and with central heating, double glazing and high standards of insulation included, you get more for your money
5. All our homes come with a 2 year warranty from us and a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee
6. We build a range of homes to suit a variety of needs, so choose a layout that’s perfect for you
7. Not only are new homes 65% more energy efficient than older homes, the innovative designs and modern materials mean they are on average 50% cheaper to run than the equivalent Victorian home†
8. Newly built homes have no chain, simplifying the buying process for you
9. We offer Home Exchange schemes to our purchasers, so buying your dream new home is easier than ever before
10. With no need to do renovations, DIY or repairs, when you are handed the keys to your new home you can spend more of your time doing what you really enjoy
All Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot. †Statistics from the Home Builders Federation
- Kitchen Dining Area - 6.18 x 3.25 metre
- Utility - 1.6 x 2.18 metre
- Lounge - 6.18 x 3.47 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.62 x 3.55 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.31 x 3.29 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.38 x 2.83 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.57 x 2.79 metre
- ideally located for those looking for rural surroundings with the convenience of great access routes
- The Wiltshire market town of Melksham is just a short drive away
- Coming Soon
- Personalise your new home
Basil Drive, Melksham SN12 6LT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station1.3 miles
- Trowbridge Station5.3 miles
About the development
- Deposit Boost* available on selected plots. Use it to contribute towards your deposit. We could save you thousands!
- Help to Buy* looks like a great way to buy your first or next home. But with the Government announcing changes coming to the scheme in 2021, there are some things you need to know:
- The scheme changes for first time buyers, including a regional price cap, and existing homeowners will no longer be able to use the scheme.
- The Wiltshire market town of Melksham is just a short drive away from a wide array of vibrant greenery and highly-rated National Trust locations
- Melksham is surrounded by beauty. With Lacock and Bradford-on-Avon nearby
- Ideal for commuters to Bradford-on-Avon (6.8 miles), Bath (12.7 miles), Swindon (28.7 miles), Bristol (35 miles) and anywhere within reach of the M4 corridor
Building for the Future. That’s the Bloor Difference.
Founded over 45 years ago, Bloor is today one of the largest privately owned house building groups in the UK, building around 3,000 superior homes each year, ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to 7 bedroom luxury detached properties.
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. You only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true differe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.