Plot 6, Crown Gardens Batley Road, Wakefield
- 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Scheduled June 2021 Completion
- 140.7 Sqm2
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE A 10-YEAR ADVANTAGE BUILDERS WARRANTY WITH COMFORT UNDERFLOOR HEATING ON ALL GROUND FLOOR LIVING SPACES, QUARTZ/GRANITE WORKTOPS IN THE KITCHENS, AND OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING ROOMS.
THE PROPERTIES AT CROWN GARDENS OFFER STYLE, COMFORT AND DURABILITY. THE HOMES ARE BUILT TO A PREMIUM STANDARD WITH SPACIOUS OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREAS. ALL PROPERTIES HAVE PRIVATE REAR SOUTH-FACING GARDENS AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT. BESPOKE ALUMINUM WINDOWS AND BI-FOLDS WITH INTEGRAL 'PERFECT FIT' BLINDS FITTED.
CAREFULLY PLANNED LIVING SPACES AND ENVIABLE SPECIFICATIONS COMBINE TO CREATE A HOME THAT COMPLIMENTS THE MODERN LIFESTYLE. WHETHER IT'S YOUR FIRST OR FOREVER HOME, WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS, FIXTURES, AND FITTINGS ARE USED TO PROVIDE A STYLISH, ENERGY-EFFICIENT HOME FOR YOU TO ENJOY.
SOLID TIMBER SKIRTINGS, OAK FACED INTERNAL DOORS, GLASS BALUSTRADING WITH OAK HANDRAILS, ALUMINUM POWDER COATED GUTTERS, ELECTRICALLY OPERATED GARAGE DOORS ON SELECT PLOTS, AND LED LIGHTING HAS BEEN FITTED INSIDE AND OUT.
CROWN GARDENS PROPERTIES OFFER CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM SUITES WITH MODERN CLEAN LINES, NATURAL, NEUTRAL FLOOR TILES, POLISHED CHROME FITTINGS, TOWEL WARMERS, AND LED DOWNLIGHTS FULFILLING THE DESIGN NEEDS OF THE HOME OWNER.
CROWN GARDEN HOMES ARE DESIGNED WITH YOUR COMFORT AND STYLE IN MIND. MODERN KITCHENS ARE FITTED WITH LED DOWNLIGHTS, POLISHED CHROME ACCESSORIES, AND SELECT INTEGRATED APPLIANCES. OPEN-PLAN KITCHENS AND DINING ROOMS LEAD TO SPACIOUS CONTEMPORARY LIVING AREAS. KITCHENS INCLUDE QUARTZ/GRANITE WORKTOPS.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE:
- GROUND FLOOR UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT USING BESPOKE ALUMINUM WINDOWS AND BI-FOLDS WITH INTEGRAL 'PERFECT FIT' BLINDS*
- PRICE INCLUDES ALL FLOOR COVERINGS THROUGHOUT (TILING, CARPETS, ETC.)
- BOILER 10-YEAR GUARANTEE*
- SOLID TIMBER SKIRTINGS THROUGHOUT
- OAK FACED INTERNAL DOORS
- GLASS BALUSTRADING WITH OAK HANDRAILS
- ALUMINUM POWDER COATED GUTTERS
- FULLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT*
- BURGLAR ALARMS*
- CHROME SOCKETS/SWITCHES*
- TV POINTS IN ALL LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS
- REMOTE ELECTRIC GARAGE DOOR ON ALL INTEGRAL GARAGES
- LED LIGHTING INSIDE AND OUT*
- KITCHEN APPLIANCE PACKAGES*
- CONTEMPORARY-LIVING FLAME GAS FIRES INCLUDED IN PLOTS 5 & 6
EARLY RESERVATION WOULD MEAN POSSIBLE DESIGN INPUT WITH CHOICE OF FINISHES.
ALL CROWN GARDENS HOMES INCLUDE TURFED AND LANDSCAPED REAR SOUTH FACING GARDENS, HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 PARKING SPACES PER PROPERTY AND OFFER A 10-YEAR ADVANTAGE BUILDERS WARRANTY.
PLOT PLOT 6 (RIGHT-HAND SIDE PLOT)
CELLAR 20.3 SQM
GROUND FLOOR 62.0 SQM
FIRST FLOOR: 58.4 SQM
Plot 6, Crown Gardens Batley Road, Wakefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wakefield Westgate Station1.3 miles
- Outwood Station1.9 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Since my arrival on the estate agency scene a few moons ago, I have been making changes to a somewhat dull industry.
I believe wholeheartedly that the process of buying and selling homes should be more enjoyable, more transparent and should be driven by passionate individuals who 'want' to sell your properties because they love doing what they do and not just because it's a job.
The way we work for each and every one of our valued
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dan Pearce Sells Homes Estate Agency, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.