Minster Way, Beverley, HU17
- Located in a historic market town, Beverley is just 6 minutes from home
- Close to train station and motorway, ideal for commuting to the north's major towns and cities
- Close to Beverley town centre, walk into town in time for the weekly market, every Saturday morning
- Open plan kitchen dining area with space for 8 seater table, great for entertaining family and friends.
- Large lounge with French doors flooding the room with light, great for relaxing with the family
- Four double bedrooms, including the master bedroom with an ensuite; a light and calming space to unwind
- High ceilings and extra-large windows make the home feel light and spacious
- Help to Buy available
- New build homes are approximately 65% more energy efficient than older homes
- 10 Year Build Warranty offers you peace of mind; simply move in and enjoy your new home
The Vienna is set over three floors. On the ground floor, you'll find a spacious, open-plan kitchen dining area. The dining space is big enough for a 6-seater table making it the perfect spot to entertain and host friends and family. At the end of the central hallway, you'll see the lounge with French doors leading to the garden and the natural light flooding the room, making it appear bright and airy. This space is ideal for spending time after the end of a long day with family.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms, both a great size these rooms would be perfect for growing children, overnight guests, or as a playroom or home office space. There's also a family bathroom on this floor. On the second floor, you'll find the master bedroom which also comes with an ensuite, and the second bedroom, another great size room ideal for growing children and teenagers.
About the area
You really do experience a little bit of everything living in Beverley. Surrounded by countryside, in the midst of a quaint market town but just a short drive to the busy city of Hull and just under an hour away from the seaside town of Filey, Beverley is the perfect place for young families to live and grow.
Surrounded by quaint villages and towns alike, you experience the best of both worlds in the historic market town of Beverley. Walk into the town centre in time for the weekly Saturday market or drive 20 minutes south to the bustling city of Hull.
At Strata, we design and build beautiful contemporary homes. We love Scandinavian design and this influence flows through everything we do. Large windows, high ceilings, and clean lines in the finer details create a feeling of space and light. Every home design is carefully considered to create a space for you to live and grow. Our interior designers are passionate about helping our customers bring their dream home to life.
Home isn't just about four walls, it's about being part of a wider community. Our customers join the community before the foundations have even been laid for their home, through the Instagram hashtag #MyStrataStory. This growing online community of Strata homeowners has become a source of inspiration, friendship, and support, and that community spirit continues offline on all our developments.
"Through #MyStrataStory we've become really close with our neighbours before we've even moved in. We've already met up with them and become good friends." - Anna, Strata customer"
- peaceful location
- good connections
- exclusive community
- homes ranging from two to five bedrooms
Minster Way, Beverley, HU17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beverley Station0.5 miles
- Arram Station3.4 miles
- Cottingham Station3.7 miles
About the development
What our customers say about us
- "The house was everything we could have ever hoped for, we moved in and just enjoyed life"
- "The customer service is great even after moving in to our property they still show they care about us."
- "I would always recommend Strata to friends and family, they gave us a dream and made it happen."
- "From our first visit until we moved into our new home Strata have been absolutely amazing!"
- "We couldn't be happier with our home and are so glad that we chose Strata!"
We are a modern family business with a fresh approach to home building. Our love of design and quality underpins a desire to create beautiful homes of the highest standards. We hand-select our suppliers to offer the best possible ranges and exceptionally high quality specification in every home we build.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Viennaa000J000015W6E3QAK. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strata. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.