Pope Street, Birmingham
- BUILD COMPLETED
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW
- EXTERNAL COMMUNAL GARDEN WITH BEAUTIFUL PLANTING AND SEATING
- DESIRABLE LOCATION SITUATED IN THE HEART OF BIRMINGHAM'S HISTORIC JEWELLERY QUARTER
- 786 SQUARE FEET
- EXCELLENT SPECIFICATION
- 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM
- FLOORING THROUGHOUT
A stunning second floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment within a small boutique development in the desirable Jewellery Quarter .Superb Specification throughout. Spacious luxurious apartment measuring 786 square feet.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
CONTEMPORARY 5 STOREY BUILDING CONSISTING OF 30 HIGH QUALITY LUXURY APARTMENTS
Two bedroom apartments
Situated in the heart of Birmingham's historic Jewellery Quarter
Treasure House offers the full benefit of city living, with a taste of luxury.
**BUILD COMPLETE AND AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW *****
High quality, secure entrance door system with lift and staircase to all levels.
Having audio door entry system. With doors off to Living, Kitchen and Dining area, Bedrooms One & Two and Bathroom.
Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Area
Having Sierra luxury wood effect vinyl, TV and Telecom points
Professionally designed kitchen in a choice of colours. Sierra luxury effect vinyl flooring. Integrated Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher and Washer Dryer. Single Oven with Integrated Microwave, Induction Hob. Laminate work surfaces and LED downlighting.
Having pebble shade carpet (soft, cool, enchanting grey with a misty undertone)
Having limestone effect ceramic floor tiling, Grohe ceramic sanitaryware, glass wall mounted mirror. Tempesta shower system over the bath with screen and full height white satin tiling. LED downlighting.
Limestone effect ceramic floor tiling, Grohe ceramic sanitaryware, glass wall mounted mirror. Just Trays Merlin shower tray and glass shower screen. LED downlighting.
Sierra luxury effect wood vinyl flooring to kitchen/living area.
Pebble shade carpet to bedrooms.
Dimplex Girona white glass fronted electric panel heaters.
Three double power sockets in master bedrooms, two double power sockets to all other bedrooms.
Seven double power sockets in living / kitchen areas.
Audio door entry systems to apartments.
Secure mail boxes provided in ground floor courtyard area.
30 secure cycle storage spaces available.
TV and Telecom points in bedroom and living area.
Lift access to all floors.
CCTV in communal areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Pope Street, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.3 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Birmingham City for all your property needs
At Connells our t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DIG107867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Birmingham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.