Worthington Lane, Newbold Coleorton, LE67 8PJ
- Substantial Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner With High Quality Appliances
- Granite Worktops Included As Standard
- Detached Garage & Off Road Parking
- Paved Patio & Generous Sized Lawn
- 10 Year Buildings Warranty
- Part Exchange Considered
- Exclusive Development Of Only 16 Homes
- Quaint Village With Local Ammenities
The Location - The sought after village of Newbold Coleorton is located mid-way between the bustling market towns of Ashby de la Zouch and Melbourne - a short distance from the A512 Loughborough Road. The village is easily accessible from both the A42/M42 motorway at junction 13 and the M1 motorway at junction 23. The airport at Castle Donington and the rail station at East Midlands Parkway are within easy reach. Other Midland towns and cities are within easy reach including Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Coventry and Birmingham.
Accommodation In Brief -
Entrance Hallway - 4.2 x 2.7 (13'9" x 8'10") -
Separate Study - 4 x 3.5 max (13'1" x 11'5" max) -
Cloakroom/W.C - 2.1 x 1 (6'10" x 3'3") -
Generous Living Room - 6.4 x 3.7 (20'11" x 12'1") -
Family Room - 5.1 x 4 max (16'8" x 13'1" max) -
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner - 6.4 x 3.5 (20'11" x 11'5") -
Utility Room - 2.1 x 1.8 (6'10" x 5'10") -
First Floor Accommodation -
Master Bedroom - 3.8 x 3.5 (12'5" x 11'5") -
Dressing Room - 2.5 min x 2 (8'2" min x 6'6") -
En Suite Shower Room - 2.5 x 1.6 (8'2" x 5'2") -
Bedroom Two - 3.7 x 3.6 (12'1" x 11'9") -
En Suite Shower Room - 2.1 x 1.4 (6'10" x 4'7") -
Bedroom Three - 4.4 x 2.6 (14'5" x 8'6") -
Bedroom Four - 4.4 x 2.5 max (14'5" x 8'2" max) -
Bedroom Five - 2.7 x 2.6 (8'10" x 8'6") -
Stylish Family Bathroom - 4.4 x 1.8 max (14'5" x 5'10" max) -
And Finally... -
Council Tax Band: - The property is believed to be in council tax band: TBC
How To Get There - Postcode for sat navs: LE67 8PJ
Please Note: - SERVICES: All mains are connected. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by Newton Fallowell and no guarantee as to their operating ability or their efficiency can be given. MEASUREMENTS: Please note that room sizes are quoted in metres to the nearest tenth of a metre measured from wall to wall. The imperial equivalent is included as an approximate guide for applicants not fully conversant with the metric system. Room measurements are included as a guide to room sizes and are not intended to be used when ordering carpets or flooring. TENURE: Freehold - with vacant possession on completion. Newton Fallowell recommend that purchasers satisfy themselves as to the tenure of this property and we recommend they consult a legal representative such as a solicitor appointed in their purchase.
BrochuresBrochureWorthington Lane, Newbold Coleorton, LE67 8PJ
Worthington Lane, Newbold Coleorton, LE67 8PJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Willington Station8.7 miles
About the agent
Reliable, flexible, local, family, professional, honest, competitive, confident, proactive, dedicated and committed.
These are some of many reasons why you should sell with our award winning team at Newton Fallowell, contact a member of team today for a confidential chat about how we can help you move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30475916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Ashby-De-La-Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.