Pamber Heath, Tadley, RG26
- Beautiful Countryside View
- Two Year Old Dwelling
- Living Room With Log Burning Stove
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Plenty Of Gated Driveway Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Only constructed by the current owners two years ago sits this beautiful detached four bedroom house with plenty of parking. Viewing Advised
Situated within the beautiful Hampshire Countryside sit this two year old detached home which comes with 8 years build zone guarantee remaining, the property is located within 3 miles if Tadley high street where you will find doctors, shops and library there is also a sport centre nearby.
The property itself briefly comprises a light and spacious entrance hall, beautiful kitchen/diner with sliding doors leading into the rear garden, living room with log burning stove, completing the ground floor is the family room / fourth bedrooms.
The ground floor also benefits from underfloor heating with each room having its very own thermostat.
To the first floor the property boasts three large bedrooms with the master benefiting from an En-suite shower room, there also a family bathroom.
Outside this lovely property comes with an outstanding enclosed rear garden with countryside view, to the front there is plenty of gated driveway parking.
Viewing this property is essential.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pamber Heath, Tadley, RG26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bramley (Hants) Station3.0 miles
- Aldermaston Station4.4 miles
- Midgham Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3933549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.