Green Lane,Crosby,Liverpool,L23 1TJ
- Open & Versitile Living Accommodation
- Stunning Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Utility Room & Downstairs W.C
- Large Rear And Side Extension
- Private Garden With Entertaining Space
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
- Beautifully Decorated Throughout
- Close To Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
This stunning three bedroom end of terrace house is immaculately presented throughout and is ideally located in a highly sought area of Thornton, only a short distance from a fantastic selection of shops, bars, and restaurants. The property occupies an envious plot and has been heavily extended to the side and rear of the property, giving the house a large open and versatile living space on the ground floor.
On the ground floor, the owners have taken out a wall and created a versatile and open plan lounge/dining room that has stairs leading to the first floor and double doors leading to the kitchen. The large L-shaped kitchen extension is perfect for entertaining and is fitted with a range of integrated appliances and a skylight that allows the space to be flooded with natural daylight along with a door that opens to the decking area of the garden. Leading foom the kitchen there is a utility room and a downstairs shower room with W.C.
On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms with the largest room having bespoke fitted wardrobes and is flooded with plenty of natural daylight and a smaller third bedroom that is currently being used as a home office. There is also a stunning family bathroom suite that features a contemporary four piece suite with a walk-in shower unit and a luxurious free standing bathtub.
Externally there is a private garden that is mainly laid to lawn and a decking area that is perfect for entertaining. To the front of the property, there is driveway that provides ample off road parking fro two cars.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Green Lane,Crosby,Liverpool,L23 1TJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blundellsands & Crosby Station1.8 miles
- Hall Road Station2.0 miles
- Waterloo (Merseyside) Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S18760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.