Laurel Avenue, Bideford
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 20` Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Range Cooker
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway Off Road Parking
- Popular Location
- No Onward Going Chain
The accommodation includes a dual aspect lounge/dining room, overlooking the front & rear of the property with feature fireplace together with fitted kitchen complete with range cooker. A lean-to conservatory provides potential for a further reception room and gives access to the rear garden.
The 2 bedrooms are positioned at the front & rear of the property respectively whilst the shower room is central to these, and comprises white sanitary wear with tiled wall and heated towel rail radiator.
The tiered rear garden is fully enclosed with patio and stone chipped seating areas being complimented by a wealth of mature shrubs bushes & trees whilst the level front garden is laid to lawn with an established hedge boundary and enjoys the sun throughout the day.
The garage has power connected whilst the driveway provides parking for 2 vehicles.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: TBC
Council Tax: BAND C (£1,789.06 per annum)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Laurel Avenue, Bideford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station8.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2391_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.