2, Dairy Cottage, Three Gates, DT9 6JQ
- Let type:
- Long term
- BRAND NEW HOME
- AIR SOURCE HEATING
- SMALL GARDEN
- RURAL SETTING
PLEASE NOTE --- This property has restrictions for occupancy. Applicants must -
- be employed in agriculture or forestry or closely related occupations. Evidence to be provided
- be recently retired from same employment
-(being employed, this means main income received from this industry)
- be a small holding can be considered.
- Equestrian businesses are not agriculture
The house is set back from the road, and has close-board fencing around the boundaries. Gated access to shared parking with one other property, parking is for at least two cars.
The village of Leigh, a little over a mile away, has a shop and garage, the larger village of Yetminster (four miles away) has a shop, cafe, junior school, nursery, garage, pub, doctors surgery and railway station. The larger towns of Dorchester, Sherborne and Yeovil are all within easy travelling distance.
Path to property and storm porch
Entrance Hall with laminate flooring, under stair storage, cloakroom
Large Sitting Room, running the depth of the house, dual aspect windows, wood burning stove.
Kitchen Dining room, dual aspect room, laminate floor, modern lighting, extensive range of modern built in floor and wall mounted units, space for appliances, built in oven and ceramic hob, built in dishwasher
Utility room, work surface with space for washing machine below, sink, door to rear
Stairs to first floor from hall, landing with storage cupboard.
Bedroom one - good sized double bedroom
adjoining Shower Room with part tiled walls, back-lit mirror, white suite
Bedroom two - large double bedroom
Bedroom three - good sized double bedroom
Bedroom four - double bedroom
Bathroom with white suite, half tiled walls, shower over bath. back-lit mirror laminate flooring
The property has double glazing throughout and benefits from air-source heating system.
Most windows are fitted with blinds.
Pets and children considered, but please note this is close to a working farm.
2, Dairy Cottage, Three Gates, DT9 6JQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chetnole Station2.3 miles
- Yetminster Station3.0 miles
- Thornford Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Stockwood Lettings is an Independent Letting Agency. We work closely with our landlords and tenants alike and we make it our priority to match the right person to the right house. That’s why at a valuation we will ask about the neighbourhood and neighbours, as it would be wrong to install a young family in an area predominantly occupied by the elderly. Ten years in this industry has taught us how important it is to get this right.
All members of staff have excellent local knowledge, all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2dairy. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stockwood Lettings, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.