Maltby Close, Wittering, Peterborough
- Dual aspect living room / diner
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious conservatory
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Allocated parking
- Popular village location
- No onward chain
This three bedroom family home in the popular village of Wittering is offered with No Onward Chain. A perfect home for a first time buyer or an investor looking to expand their portfolio.
The property is close to local amenities and is in the catchment area for Arthur Mellows Village College, which has an 'outstanding' OFSTED rating, and close by is Great Casterton College, another popular school. There are also great access links to the A1 and A47. The property briefly comprises of dual aspect living room/diner, kitchen, conservatory, three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and allocated parking.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Living Room / Diner
17'9 (5.41m) x 13'9 (4.19m) max.
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to rear, TV socket, phone socket, radiator and under-stair storage.
18'3 (5.56m) x 7'3 (2.21m) max.
Matching range of base and eye level units, sink with drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built in oven and hob, double glazed door to rear, double glazed window to rear, radiator and extractor.
11'3 (3.43m) x 10'1 (3.07m) max.
Double glazed French doors to side, double glazed windows to three sides with dwarf wall, radiator and ceiling fan.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, access to loft space, airing cupboard housing the boiler, doors leading to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
11'11 (3.63m) x 10'6 (3.20m) including built-in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
10'9 (3.28m) x 7'6 (2.29m) max.
Double glazed windows to front and radiator.
10'0 (3.05m) x 8'8 (2.64m) max.
Double glazed windows to rear and radiator.
7'4 (2.24m) x 5'3 (1.60m) max.
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with electric shower over and radiator.
The property is approached via a pathway with lawn area along with a brick built out building currently being used for storage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, boarders and gated rear access. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Maltby Close, Wittering, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams each are complemented by Sharman Quinney Mortgage Services, Sharman Quinney Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD203082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.