Eaves Lane, Stoke-On-Trent, ST2
- Four bedroom, three storey home
- Integral Garage
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and spacious dining area
- Double driveway to all Buttermere homes
- En suite to master bedroom
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Energy efficient boiler
- Convenient ground floor WC
Plot 129: The second you step inside it feels like a welcoming family home. Take a walk through the entrance hall, past the handy WC and you’ll find the well-equipped kitchen/diner. Here the French doors are a great feature, and when the weather’s good, there’s nothing better than opening them up and extending your living space outside.Upstairs, on the first floor, can be found the lounge are along with a master bedroom complete with en-suite. On the second floor there are 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
The second you step inside it feels like a welcoming family home. Take a walk through the entrance hall, past the handy WC and you’ll find the well-equipped kitchen/diner. Here the French doors are a great feature, and when the weather’s good, there’s nothing better than opening them up and extending your living space outside.Upstairs, on the first floor, can be found the lounge, along with a master bedroom complete with en-suite. On the second floor there are 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2910 x 4836 9'7" x 15'10"
- W.C - 1524 x 850 5'0" x 2'10"
- Bathroom - 1940 x 2787 6'4" x 9'2"
- Lounge - 4279 x 4836 14'1" x 15'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4075 x 2812 13'4" x 9'3"
- En-Suite - 1660 x 1931 5'5" x 6'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2753 x 4836 9'0" x 15'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3568 x 2787 11'9" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 2600 x 2060 8'6" x 6'9"
Eaves Lane, Stoke-On-Trent, ST2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke-on-Trent Station2.3 miles
- Longton Station2.5 miles
- Longport Station3.6 miles
About the development
- Great choice of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Perfect for first time buyers and families
- Direct rail link to London Euston
- Help to Buy and Easymove available
- Contact the developer on 0178 295 5022 for more details
At Keepmoat, we believe that we can enhance the lifestyles of a community through regeneration and providing thousands of high quality new homes across the UK. We have a wealth of experience in the New Build Housing sector and we are committed to continue building desirable new homes for sale at the right price.
Through regeneration and the provision of new homes we can transform communities for the better. We pride ourselves on our reputation as providers of quality housing with a serv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 396_4_48_101243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.