Brookside Terrace, Alderley Edge
- Attractive Victorian mid terrace home
- Two double bedrooms
- Borders of Alderley Edge and Wilmslow
- Close to Alderley Edge Golf Club and Lindow Cricket Club
- Close to Lindow Primary School
- Two reception rooms
- Breakfast kitchen
- South facing courtyard and further lawn garden
- No vendor chain
- EPC rating -
The accommodation include a dining room, living room (with original range oven/fire and full height period cupboard built in to chimney breast recess), breakfast kitchen (fitted with modern units, butchers block style work surfaces and integrated Neff appliances. French doors open to the rear). Landing (loft access hatch), two double bedrooms (both with cast iron fireplaces) and a bathroom (fitted with white sanitary ware with shower fittings over the bath. Tiled floor and splash backs. Airing cupboard). The house retains character and period features. Double glazed and gas fired central heating (run by a Vaillant combination boiler). There is a block paved drive which provides off road parking to the front, a courtyard style south facing garden and there is an additional larger garden with lawn and timber decking beyond the courtyard along the rear passageway. No vendor chain involved.
BrochuresBrochureBrookside Terrace, Alderley Edge
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Brookside Terrace, Alderley Edge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alderley Edge Station0.9 miles
- Wilmslow Station1.7 miles
- Styal Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Mosley Jarman are an independent estate agent specialising in selling and letting quality homes in the local area. Our stylish Wilmslow office is prominently positioned on Alderley Road and is run by owner Nick Mosley who has over 20 years of experience in the South Manchester property market and is supported by a team of experienced property professionals who are often complimented on their 'go the extra mile' approach demonstrated by being voted within the top 5% of estate agency offices na
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30477741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mosley Jarman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.