Denville Close, Bilston
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Generous layout
- End plot
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to local amenities
- Easy access to Wolverhampton City centre
- With cosmetic renovation potential
- Overlooking side playing fields
- A real must see!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Belvoir
Kitchen - 2.46m x 2.57m (8'1 x 8'5) - Having a rear double glazed window, a range of wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher and access to under stairs pantry and rear garden.
Entrance Porch - With access to living room with plentiful shoe and coat storage space.
Living Room - 5.99m x 3.35m (19'8 x 11'0) - A spacious living room with a front double glazed window, gas fireplace to side, radiator, television points and access to stairs and dining room.
Dining Room - 2.57m x 3.35m (8'5 x 11'0) - With a double glazed window to rear, access to living room via double doors with kitchen access to side.
Landing - Having access to three bedrooms, family bathroom and loft access.
Bedroom One - 3.63m x 3.10m (11'11 x 10'2) - With a front double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 2.95m (11'10 x 9'8) - Having a rear double glazed window, built in wardrobe space and radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.74m x 2.62m (9'0 x 8'7) - Having a double glazed window to front and radiator.
Family Bathroom - Having a rear double glazed window, bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, extractor fan, radiator and complementary tiling.
Externally - To the property front there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage whilst to the rear there is a low maintenance garden with patio, shed and lawned spaces.
BrochuresBrochureDenville Close, Bilston
Denville Close, Bilston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bilston Central Tram Stop0.5 miles
- The Crescent Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Loxdale Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30449755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.