Fingerpost Lane, Norley, Frodsham
- SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE
- RURAL LOCATION WITH FIELDS TO FRONT & REAR
- FULL SCHEME OF REFURBISHMENT REQUIRED
- NO ONGOING CHAIN
NO ONGOING CHAIN.
Living Room/Dining Area - 6.43m x 3.48m (21'1" x 11'5") - UPVC windows to front and rear.
Kitchen - 3.45m x 3.61m (11'4" x 11'10") - Fitted with a range of wall and base units to include stainless steel sink unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. UPVC window to rear. UPVC exit door. Stairs to first floor.
First Floor -
Landing - Loft access. Cupboard. UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom 1 - 3.48m x 3.30m (11'5" x 10'10") - UPVC window to front having views across fields.
Bedroom 2 - 3.48m(max) x 3.02m(max) (11'5"(max) x 9'11"(max)) - UPVC window to rear having views across farmland.
Bedroom 3 - 2.46m x 2.13m (8'1" x 7'0") - UPVC window to front having views across fields.
Bathroom - Fitted with white suite comprising panelled hath. WC. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. UPVC window to rear having views across fields.
Outside - Rear - Lawned garden with woodland views. attached brick garage with up and over door.
Front - Lawn. Driveway.
Note - Services - electric mains drains
No gas at the property
Informed by vendor gas in road
Directions - From the centre of Frodsham proceed along Church Street towards Kingsley passing Whartons Lake garage on the right. Continue into Norley passing the Church on the left. Continue along High Street onto Fingerpost Lane where the property is situated on the left.
BrochuresBrochureFingerpost Lane, Norley, Frodsham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Fingerpost Lane, Norley, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Delamere Station1.4 miles
- Cuddington Station1.8 miles
- Acton Bridge Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We are independent estate agents specialising in residential property. Ian Tickle is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents with over 20 years experience in the business. We pride ourselves on the fact that the name above the door is the name of the owner. As far as experience is concerned nobody knows the property market place in the areas covered by our office better. Viz:- FRODSHAM, HELSBY, KINGSLEY, NORLEY, MANLEY, MOULDSWORTH, ASHTON HAYES, CROWTON, DELAMERE, SUTTON W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30478118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.