Kingston Road, Leatherhead
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fantastic Tiered Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For 3/4 Cars
- No Chain
Wow what a fantastic detached house located with a short walk of Leatherhead town centre and mainline railway station. As soon as you park your car on the block paved driveway that can easily cope with 3-4 cars you are expectant to see inside.
Through the front door and the space on offer is already there for you to see. The spacious hallway with tiled floor leads to the dining room to the front, a downstairs cloakroom with Wc, and then into the excellent kitchen/breakfast room with a range of fitted wall and base units for storage, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and lots of work surface for prep, built in double oven and microwave with gas hob and extractor hood. Double aspect room with door to the side giving access to the patio and rear tiered garden and further patio.
The living room is a fantastic size and leads into the conservatory via double opening doors the conservatory has floor to ceiling double glazed windows with double doors out onto the large patio area.
The first floor has all four double bedrooms that are a fantastic size all have built in storage, a family bathroom with bath, WC, and inset sink with cupboards below, and a separate shower room that has a shower cubicle with WC and wash hand basin.
Outside is as spacious as the inside with a tiered 3 level garden to the rear that has to be said really works. Stone paved patio area to the side & rear on the ground level with steps up to a nice size lawned area and finally the top level that has large timber storage/workshop/potential home office. The garden is mature and private and has plenty of space to accommodate a growing and more mature family.
To the front there is a front lawned area great size block paved driveway that easily accommodates 3/4 cars. There is access to the side and rear garden.
In summary a fantastic family home with more than enough space for a large family, both levels complement each other in size and the house is ready to just move in and enjoy
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kingston Road, Leatherhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leatherhead Station0.1 miles
- Ashtead Station1.6 miles
- Bookham Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dorking Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Dorking
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.