Garland Road, Harwich, Essex, CO12
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- MODERN KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO SHOPS & RAILWAY STATION
- AVAILABLE NOW
New carpet, stairs to first floor landing.
Loft hatch, dado rail, carpet, coved ceiling, doors to all rooms.
14' (13'3 min) x 12'8. Dual UPVC double glazed windows to front, night storage heater, carpet, cupboard housing electric meter.
9'8 x 6'8. White fitted eye level cupboards with work surfaces, drawers & cupboards under, stainless steel single drainer sink, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
11' x 7'4. UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric heater, carpet, built in wardrobe, dado rail.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer taps, hand wash basin, close-coupled WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed opaque window to side.
Band A: £1,192.52 pa (April 2020 - March 2021).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Garland Road, Harwich, Essex, CO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harwich International Station0.3 miles
- Dovercourt Station1.2 miles
- Harwich Town Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Compass is an established family run Estate, Letting, Property & Block Management agency located in Dovercourt, Harwich in North-East Essex.
All our staff have many years experience and excellent local knowledge.
Our fees are extremely competitive and ALL OUR FEE’S ARE NOT SUBJECT TO V.A.T. SAVING YOU 20%!!!
We advertise in the Harwich and Manningtree Standard newspaper.
Full details of your property will be placed on Rightmove.co.uk, our website and the UK’s other lar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4PBGR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass One Stop Property Shop, Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.