86 Great Bridgewater St, M1 5JG
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Large Double Bedroom
- Large Bathroom Suite with Shower
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Washer Dryer & Dishwasher Installed
- Would suit Professionals and Students
- Close to Piccadilly & Oxford Rd Stations
- Great City Centre Location
- Secure Gated Parking
- Waterside / Canalside Views
**FACE TO FACE VIEWINGS AVAILABLE** -
Recently redecordated throughout, this split level fully furnished apartment would make the ideal base to enjoy the experience of City Centre living at an affordable budget.
Set in the heart of the city and within walking distance of everything Manchester City Centre has to offer, Theatre, Restaurants, Bars, Train stations and of course shopping.
This larger than average Ground Floor Apartment comprises of a large open lounge leading into a separate fully equipped kitchen with views over the canal.
The large bedroom has ample space for a full double bed, wardrobes and sufficient drawer units and is situated on the raised landing along with the fully tiled bathroom with bath & mixer shower
Whilst having an allocated secure car parking space is an advantage in the heart of the city, you are only minutes from the Metrolink and Deansgate, Oxford Rd & Piccadilly train stations
Council Tax Band C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
86 Great Bridgewater St, M1 5JG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Oxford Road Station0.1 miles
- St Peters Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Deansgate Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Living in the city centre offers a life style which is appealing to a growing population. A lifestyle where you are within walking distance of work, shopping and leisure facilities to suit all tastes. The quality of living accommodation managed by Manlets reflects the lifestyle expected by the new generation of city dweller. We have a range of accommodation in all main city centre developments from the ultra modern loftstyle apartments to the all in one studio for the single person.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30174227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manlets, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.