Lower Road, Stoke Mandeville, Aylesbury, HP21 9DR
- Choice of soft close fitted kitchen complete with laminate worksurface and upstand (subject to stage of construction)
- Electric built-in double oven in stainless steel
- 5 ring gas hob in stainless steel
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel chimney extractor hood
- Energy efficient integrated fridge/freezer
- Energy efficient integrated dishwasher
- Low energy LED downlighters in white to kitchen
- TV and data point to living room & TV point to master bedroom
- Rear gardens topsoiled and rotovated
The Buckingham - 5 bedroom detached home with garage & parking
The Buckingham is a spacious five-bedroom family home ideally suited to a large family or those who enjoy entertaining. An extensive kitchen, dining and family area extends across the rear of the property, with french doors opening into the garden, the ground floor also benefits from a separate living room, dining room and utility room. Upstairs, the master bedroom suite enjoys full height windows and an en suite and the four further bedrooms share the modern family bathroom. Attention to detail and quality products feature throughout.
FAMILY AREA - 5.75m x 3.20m - 18'10" x 10'6"
KITCHEN - 3.20m x 2.76m - 10'6" x 9'0"
LIVING ROOM - 4.94m x 3.56m - 16'2" x 11'8"
DINING ROOM - 3.25m x 2.60m - 10'8" x 8'6"
BEDROOM 1 - 3.78m * x 2.67m - 12'5" * x 8'9"
BEDROOM 2 - 4.00m x 2.43m - 13'1" x 7'11"
BEDROOM 3 - 3.95m x 2.59m - 13'0" x 8'6"
BEDROOM 4 - 3.53m * x 2.67m - 11'7" * x 8'8"
BEDROOM 5 - 3.07m x 2.48m - 10'1" x 8'1"
Harborne Manor has the ideal combination of a sought after village location that's also close to the amenities of a large town, good transport connections and well regarded schools. There's a large number of house designs to choose from, inspired by local traditions but with a contemporary twist, making this a development with a unique character.
Open space is another reason why Harborne Manor is such an appealing place to live in. Green corridors run through and around it, forming links to local footpaths and the surrounding countryside. The development includes a village green and a play area, where residents of all ages can enjoy the open air. Plenty of trees bring a mature feel to the landscaping, and with generous private gardens to every home, this is a place where nature will play a part in your daily life.
The government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan or our Part Exchange & SmoothMove schemes are available on selected homes at Harborne Manor! We have all the tools to help you find your perfect new home. Call into our Marketing Suite to speak to one of our experienced Sales Advisors and find out why now is the time for you to make your move.
Please note that the computer-generated images shown are an illustration of the plot. The photography uploaded may not represent the exact plot advertised. Some interior images shown illustrate the show homes & not individual, exact plots and may include optional upgrades available at additional cost. Please check individual plot details with our sales team.
Lower Road, Stoke Mandeville, Aylesbury, HP21 9DR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke Mandeville Station1.0 miles
- Aylesbury Station1.4 miles
- Little Kimble Station3.0 miles
About the development
- Exclusive development of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in the popular Buckinghamshire village of Stoke Mandeville.
- The Chilterns AONB is on the doorstep, and there are waterside walks along the Grand Union Canal.
- A major supermarket just along the road, lots more shops, restaurants and leisure in Aylesbury, under 10 minutes drive.
- Reach London Marylebone in just 50 minutes from Stoke Mandeville station, only a mile away. The A41, M40 and M25, with Heathrow Airport and Luton Airport under an hour away.
- Golf at Weston Turville and Aylesbury Park; aquatic fun at Aqua Vale Swimming and Fitness Centre, Aylesbury; fishing at Tring Reservoirs.
- A wide choice of primary and secondary schools are rated Good or Outstanding by Ofsted.
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Buckingham_59. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.