The Engine Shed, Singledge Lane, Coldred
- The Old Engine Shed
- 5 x Stunning Conversions
- 2 & 3 Bed Houses
- Off Street Parking
- Advantage 10 Year Warranty
- Village Location
- Selling Fast
- Help to Buy Scheme Available
- Reserve Now!!!!
Help to Buy Scheme Available
Reserve Now - Selling Fast !!
The Old Engine Shed is a brand new development consisting of only five converted new homes within the pretty village of Coldred. The original 'Engine Shed' was built in 1904 and is located just off of Singledge Lane,
These beautiful two and three bedroom homes have been built by a reputable builder and being conversions they all offer a selection of unique layouts following the original natural lines. All of these stunning new homes come with underfloor heating, Bosch integrated kitchen appliances, an Advantage ten year warranty and off street parking.
*Please note the images used are computer generated.
For further information please contact Land & New Homes; / .
The property is attractively located within this pretty rural village overlooking the village Green and the duck pond to the front. The small village has won Kent's Best Kept Village Award. It has its own 18th-century Public House, namely the Carpenters Arms and a Grade I listed Saxon church called St Pancras.
It is also a moments distance to the A2 commuter road. There are a number of other larger villages close by such as Shepherdswell which further caters well for one’s everyday needs having a mainline railway station, an excellent Primary School and shop. Connection onto the A2 is within just a short driving distance providing easy access to the south, to the Channel Port of Dover and, to the north, to the Cathedral City of Canterbury. Each of these offers a wide range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities together with main line train services to London.
BrochuresThe Engine Shed, Singledge Lane, Coldred
The Engine Shed, Singledge Lane, Coldred
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherdswell Station1.6 miles
- Kearsney Station2.0 miles
- Snowdown Station3.4 miles
About the agent
After a successful 2018 selling land, off-plan sales and complete developments, if you are looking for new opportunities, have a new homes site to price or sell, or would simply like some advice, please call us now.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30480026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr Land & New Homes, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.