Earlsfield Riverside, London, SW18 4RL
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE * on eligible units *
- Stylish Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Separate Bedroom
- 999 Year lease
- Spacious apartment with a separate bedroom
- 2 balconies
- 5 Minutes to Earlsfield station
- Roof Terrace
- *£1000 legal fee allowance for buyers using a recommended solicitor
- SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
The apartments and houses have a stylish interior and include integrated appliances, stone worktops, chic bathrooms and contemporary kitchens all handpicked to create a home with an enviable finish.
The development is less than a few minutes' walk from Earlsfield station so commuting around London will be a simple journey no matter where the office is located.
Situated in a quiet corner of Wandsworth, Earlsfield was overlooked for many years in favour of its more well-known neighbours, Wimbledon and Clapham, but with its picturesque terraced houses and wide-open spaces, leafy Earlsfield now shares many of their characteristics and now, it seems, the secret is out. A steady stream of buyers are putting down roots here and the neighbourhood is flourishing as a result.
Earlsfield really does offer something for all its residents and is now one of the most sought-after locations South of the river and it's easy to see why with its village feel, small boutique shops, bakeries and coffee shops making it desirable for Families and young professionals alike.
SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW
TUESDAY - SATURDAY BY APPOINTMENT
CALL US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
- CCTV covering communal areas
- Secure cycle storage
- Build zone 10-year building warranty
Earlsfield Riverside, London, SW18 4RL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlsfield Station0.2 miles
- Wimbledon Park Station0.6 miles
- Southfields Station0.8 miles
About the development
- A stylish collection of apartments, penthouses and freehold houses
- Luxury bespoke interiors
- Less than a few minutes walk from Earlfield station
- Contact Earlsriver Limited for more information
Earlsriver Limited is one of several associated companies which has completed many successful and popular new build and conversion schemes in London & the home counties over the past 15 years. Our companies have constructed over 800 residential properties and are continuously working to provide stylish new homes for home buyers across the South East.
Recently completed schemes by the same developer group include:
Smithfield Yard N8
48 Boutique style apartmen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference D102NEW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Earlsriver. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.