Oldbury Orchard, Churchdown, Gloucester
- SITTING/DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- SEPERATE CLOAKROOM
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- IN NEED OF UPDATING
Double-glazed to two further elevations. Frosted double-glazed door in to: -
Stairs to first floor. Double panelled radiator. Central heating thermostat. Glazed doors to: -
21' 8'' x 13' 6'' (6.60m x 4.11m)
Full length double-glazed window and double-glazed patio doors to rear
garden. Two radiators. Fitted gas fire with Cotswold stone hearth and mantel with Cotswold stone plinth to either side. Power points. T.V. point. Coving to ceiling.
12' 8'' x 6' 11'' (3.86m x 2.11m)
Fitted kitchen of wall and base units will roll edge laminated work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer and sink unit. Double-glazed window to front elevation. Frosted double-glazed door to side of property. Part tiled walls. Power points. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Space for electric cooker. Under stairs storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Door to airing cupboard housing 'Worcester' combination boiler supplying instantaneous hot water and central heating system. Doors to: -
10' 4'' x 9' 2'' (3.15m x 2.79m)
Double-glazed window to front elevation. Double panelled radiator. Power point. Built in wardrobes to one complete elevation.
11' 7'' x 11' 4'' (3.53m x 3.45m)
Double-glazed window to rear elevation with far reaching panoramic views. Double panelled radiator. Power points.
10' 2'' x 8' 7'' (3.10m x 2.61m)
Double-glazed window to rear elevation. Far reaching panoramic views. Power point.
Coloured suite of panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Frosted double-glazed window to side elevation. Double panelled radiator.
Low level W.C. Half tiled walls. Frosted double-glazed window to side elevation.
Laid to lawn with shrub borders. Tarmacadam driveway to integral garage
Metal and up and over door. Light and power.
Patio to the rear of the property leading on to lawn with shrubs/flower borders and the whole enclosed by hedging.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Oldbury Orchard, Churchdown, Gloucester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station3.2 miles
- Gloucester Station3.2 miles
About the agent
- Thinking Of Selling Your Property? To achieve a sale within a reasonable timescale, especially in today's difficult market conditions, it's imperative that you get an accurate, honest, realistic valuation of your property. We know Gloucestershire inside-out and we will do our absolute best to provide a realistic valuation based on our extensive knowledge of the local property market.Marketing advice. We will value your property and give you detailed marketing advice on h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1359154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr & Farr, Churchdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.