Orchard Yard, Wingham, Canterbury
- New build over 55's retirement development
- Morisot- Three bedroom cottage
- High specification through out
- Open plan living space
- Master suite with dressing room and en suite
- Study or additional guest bedroom
- Guest lodge
- Car barn and allocated parking
- Communal clubhouse and Intercom entry system
- United Kingdom Property Award Winner 2019-2020
A three bedroom cottage on a managed estate for over 55's . The properties at Orchard Yard are exquisite, featuring nine 3 bedroom cottages and four 2 bedroom apartments and two penthouses, together with a Clubhouse and Guest Lodge. All properties have a designer kitchen with integrated Neff appliances, Bifold doors, dressing room/walk-in wardrobes, generous veranda, landscaped grounds and a thriving community. Designed to be both practical and attractive, they are low maintenance and energy efficient. The properties are light and airy, with flexible space for entertaining, and plenty of storage. There is a focus on biophilic design, emphasising a relationship with nature to promote physical an emotional wellbeing; as well as views over the estate grounds each property has an individual garden or balcony. Cottages prices start at £725,500 and the apartments at £560,000. No ground rent.
Owners at Orchard Yard benefit from the professional service of the estate manager, who oversees the day to day wellbeing of the estate; organising grounds maintenance and arranging concierge services. There is an alarm provision, estate transport to local shops and further afield and a guest suite for the use of visitors, and of course the clubhouse in the heart of the estate, offering a wonderful social space and a range of activities.
For further details please contact Cognatum Property at
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Orchard Yard, Wingham, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Adisham Station2.2 miles
- Aylesham Station3.1 miles
- Bekesbourne Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Cognatum Property are unlike mainstream housing. Here, downsizers are not simply buying bricks and mortar, but investing in a home in a secure, convenient, uniquely tailored for a comfortable and stylist retired lifestyle.
We have our owns specialist Estate Agency, Cognatum Property, which is dedicated to selling property on our estates. The Cognatum Property team have many years of experience and offer a full marketing and sales service.
For further information contact 01491 82
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10781838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.