Balloch Road, Balloch, ALEXANDRIA
- 2 bed Ground Floor Flat
- Secure entry and basement parking
- Views over the River Leven
- Ensuite and family bath
- GCH, DG
A modern ground floor flat in secure development overlooking the River Leven and banks of Loch Lomond to the West. Located centrally with shops nearby and Balloch Train Station around 200 metres away.
A modern ground floor flat in secure development overlooking the River Leven and banks of Loch Lomond to the West. Located centrally with shops nearby and Balloch Train Station around 200 metres away. The property is accessed via security entry door and benefits from an allocated parking space in the underground garage.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge open plan to kitchen, 2 double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, family bathroom and large cupboard that houses the washing machine and tumble dryer.
The modern fitted kitchen sits in the corner to the left of the living area and integrated appliances comprise fridge/freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, oven and extractor fan.
The part tiled family bathroom has a 3 piece white suite in situ. The part tiled en-suite shower room is fitted with a rectangular shaped shower area with mains shower. Both have chrome towel rails to provide warmth.
The property is decorated in neutral finishes throughout and has just been repainted. There is a mix of carpets and Vinyl underfoot.
Lounge/kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 22' 8" at longest point x 11' 6" at widest point ( 6.91m at longest point x 3.51m at widest point )
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 16' at longest point x 11' 5" at widest point ( 4.88m at longest point x 3.48m at widest point )
En Suite Shower Room 5' 2" x 6' 10" ( 1.57m x 2.08m )
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 8' 9" x 11' 1" at widest point ( 2.67m x 3.38m at widest point )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.68m )
Entrance Hall Irregular Shaped Room 9' 7" at longest point x 7' 2" at widest point ( 2.92m at longest point x 2.18m at widest point )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Balloch Road, Balloch, ALEXANDRIA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balloch Station0.1 miles
- Alexandria Station1.3 miles
- Renton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dumbarton Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Dumbarton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.