Vicarage Road, London, E10
- Self Contained One Bedroom Flat
- Period Townhouse
- Arranged Over Four Floors
- Lots of Original Features
- Close to Francis Rd and High Road Leyton Amenities
- Close to Leyton Underground Station
- Large Rear Garden
- High Ceilings
- Wonderful Refurbishment Opportunity
- 2681 sq ft (249 sq m)
An impressive five-bedroom period townhouse arranged over four floors with a separate one-bedroom flat on the lower ground floor.
This property is situated on a pretty tree lined street, moments from the buzz of Francis Road and High Road Leyton. Leyton Underground Station and Leyton Midland Overground station are both a short walk away.
Upon entering there is a wide and impressive hallway with high ceilings and doors leading onto a huge sitting room with original fireplaces, cornicing and window shutters. Upstairs on the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. There are another three bedrooms on the second floor.
The lower ground floor has a self-contained one-bedroom flat. Ideal as a granny flat or it could be rented out for extra income or incorporated back into the house.
Out And About
Bread and Oregano - Greek family friendly cafe serving great gyros and chips.
Francis Road - Tons of independent shops, studios, restaurants and cafes. Good vibes.
Host - Mixed use space for hire; workshops, events and photography studio.
Perky Blenders - Premium coffee roasters and a space to chat and meet friends.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Vicarage Road, London, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.3 miles
- Leyton Station0.7 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference vicaragerd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.