Seely Road, London, SW17
- No Stamp Duty- Don't Miss out
- final 1 bed - Dont Miss Out
- development looking to complete end of April
- 2 Balconies
- Near tooting station and Underground
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- Incentives Available
- Nearby Rooting Bec Common
- Built in wardrobes maximising space
- fully integrated high-quality kitchen
Knapton Mews is an exceptional new collection of 1 & 2/3 Bed apartments making up eye-catching private development perfectly nestled just off Tooting's famous 'ABC' streets.
The boutique nature of the Mews has afforded local architects Barnes Design an opportunity to truly lead with a design focused approach. From the ground up they have kept the focus of the build around bringing a real sense of light and space to each of the units. A landscaped communal garden will also be a part of the offering in addition to a smart delivery box for each unit.
The one bedroom units are set on the top floor and offer peaceful living with an abundance of natural light.
A seamless open plan kitchen/ living area will be washed with natural light streaming through the bi-fold doors which open onto your private balcony space. With the benefit of full amenities and Smart Homes systems, the apartment is ideal for busy modern living and entertaining needs.
For a full breakdown of the exceptionally high standard finish and integrated appliances which the apartments boast, please refer to the photo titled 'Specification'.
The Mews is currently approaching the final phase of development with a proposed finish date April 2021. Call now to book your appointment and lets get this reserved!
Seely Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Station0.2 miles
- Tooting Broadway Station0.6 miles
- Colliers Wood Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Akai Homes we specialise in new build and luxury homes. We cover London, Essex and Kent. Speak to our team to find out the exciting properties that we are currently marketing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference kw1bed445k. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Akai Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.