Burnetts Lane, West End, SO30
- CATCHMENT FOR *OUTSTANDING* FAIR OAK INFANT AND JUNIORS SCHOOL AND *OUTSTANDING* WYVERN TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE
- OPEN RURAL ASPECT TO REAR
- IN AND OUT DRIVEWAY VIA TIMBER GATES
- BEAUTIFUL FEATURES INCLUDING BEAMS, WORKING OPEN FIREPLACE IN LOUNGE AND BRICK FIREPLACE WITH RANGE COOKER IN KITCHEN
- FLOODED WITH NATURAL LIGHT
- SURROUNDED AT BOTH SIDES WITH LARGE GARDENS
- TUCKED AWAY HIDDEN GEM
- MASTER WITH EN SUITE WET ROOM
- CHARMING KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
One single glazed wooden framed window to front elevation, tiled flooring, smooth ceilings, brick exposed.
Entrance Hall 3.76m (12'4) x 2.21m (7'3)
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, one beside the front door, tiled flooring, smooth walls and ceilings, one radiator.
Lounge 3.89m (12'9) x 4.7m (15'5) (narrowing to 13'02 at Fireplace)
Two double glazed windows to front, one to side, double glazed doors to side. Textured (sand effect) walls and ceilings, carpet, open chimney, beams to ceiling.
Bathroom 1.93m (6'4) x 2.36m (7'9)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled walls and flooring, smooth ceilings, chromed heated towel rail, bath with mixer tap, sink with mixer tap.
Office 1.09m (3'7) x 2.84m (9'4)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth walls and ceilings, carpeted.
Kitchen 3.1m (10'2) x 3.63m (11'11)
Double glazed window to front elevation, range of wall and base level units, Butlers sink with brass mixer tap, part smooth walls and ceilings, oak worktops and floor, one radiator, exposed brick, oven in chimney breast, five ring gas hob, space for a gas cooker (currently houses a Rangemaster cooker), stone wall tiles.
Utility Room 2.84m (9'4) x 1.12m (3'8)
One double glazed window to rear, oak wood floor.
Dining Room 3.73m (12'3) x 4.14m (13'7)
Double glazed window to front and rear aspects, wood floor, two beams, smooth ceilings and walls, one radiator, bi-fold doors to side leading to patio.
Master Bedroom 4.01m (13'2) x 3.1m (10'2)
Double glazed window to front elevation and side elevation, smooth walls and ceilings, carpeted, one radiator, walk-in wardrobe.
Ensuite to Master 2.39m (7'10) x 1.24m (4'1)
Wet room style, Velux window, sloped smooth ceilings, tiled walls and flooring, shower, sink with mixer tap, WC, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 3.91m (12'10) x 3.58m (11'9)
Three double glazed windows to front side and rear aspects, one radiator, carpeted, smooth walls and ceilings.
Bedroom Three 2.77m (9'1) x 1.96m (6'5)
Two Velux windows, smooth walls, carpeted, one radiator.
Council Tax Band E
Please note the seller has instructed us to financially verify any potential buyer, prior to acceptance of an offer and the home being withdrawn from the market.
'Fitted appliances, electrical, plumbing and drainage services have not been checked. These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not constitute an offer or contract'.
Burnetts Lane, West End, SO30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station0.8 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station2.7 miles
- Eastleigh Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Good Afternoon & Welcome to Clarke Mews , founded in 1982, Clarke Mews is recognised as one of the leading independent property agents in the area with a reputation based on professionalism, integrity and quality of service offered from each of our offices. Our client base of vendors and many applicants who are looking to purchase properties all benefit from high levels of service coupled with an honest and open approach. In particular we would like to highlight the following:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 53763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Mews, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.