The Street, Bolney
- 4-bedroom attached cottage in sought after village location.
- Versatile living accommodation spanning three floors (1,404 sq.ft.).
- Impressive living/dining room with woodburning stove and fireplace.
- Beautifully appointed bespoke kitchen/dining room.
- Luxury re-fitted family bathroom. 2 x en-suite shower rooms.
- Self-contained annexe to lower-ground floor with private entrance.
- Gas-fired central heating to radiators.
- Wood-effect uPVC double glazed windows.
- Sunny low maintenance landscaped gardens. Private driveway providing off-road parking for 2 x vehicles.
- EPC: C / Council Tax Band: D
A truly impressive 4-BEDROOMED PERIOD HOME offering uniquely arranged living space over THREE FLOORS. This most delightful cottage has been well-maintained and much improved by the present owners who have TASTEFULLY MODERNISED and REFURBISHED the property to a particularly HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT.
The well-arranged and versatile living accommodation briefly comprises; SIDE ENTRANCE PORCH/UTILITY AREA giving access to a beautifully appointed, bespoke, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with a range of matching cupboards and drawers along with ample space for appliances. ‘Rangemaster’ with twin ovens and induction hob with extractor above. Adjoining granite work surfaces and Butler-style sink. Dining area with space for large table and chairs, part-vaulted ceiling with exposed brick. Oak flooring throughout. HALLWAY leading to impressive DOUBLE ASPECT LIVING/SITTING ROOM with feature woodburning stove and open fireplace.
To the FIRST FLOOR are 3 WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS (one with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM) and luxury FAMILY BATHROOM with white Victorian-style suite including free-standing bath.
Stairs from hallway lead down to LOWER-GROUND FLOOR ANNEXE – which benefits from a cosy FAMILY/SITTING ROOM, DOUBLE BEDROOM with modern EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and UTILITY ROOM. There is also PRIVATE ACCESS leading to outside.
Outside: A PRIVATE DRIVEWAY provides PARKING for TWO VEHICLES. Beautifully LANDSCAPED FRONT, SIDE and REAR GARDENS enjoy a sunny aspect. Ample space for seating/alfresco dining and areas of artificial grass with plant borders and beds providing a pretty display of flowers and shrubs. All FULLY ENCLOSED and offering a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY and SECLUSION. External power and security lighting.
Properties such as this seldom come onto the market in Bolney.
Immediate viewings highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Call sole agents Mansell McTaggart Cuckfield on for viewings times.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
The Street, Bolney
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wivelsfield Station4.3 miles
- Haywards Heath Station4.3 miles
- Burgess Hill Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10788269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.