Royal Parade, Eastbourne
READY FOR OCCUPATION/ RESERVATION HAPPENING NOW /SHOW HOME NOW OPEN Eastbourne Property Shop are delighted to offer to the market a rare and outstanding range of luxury and two-bedroom apartments located on Eastbourne Seafront.
Each apartment has been finished to a high standard with modern fitted kitchens with built in appliances, and modern fitted en suites and family bathrooms.
The apartments have a luxury high specification with oak finish doors, led spotlights, and quality carpets.
Each apartment is unique and has its own style giving you the choice to decide to have a private balcony, private garden and direct sea views.
Location Facing Eastbourne Seafront and the iconic Redoubt Fortress these properties are in a ideal position and are within walking distance of Eastbourne Town Centre.
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Directly opposite Eastbourne Seafront and Promenade
- Eastbourne Town Centre 15 mins Walk
- Eastbourne Sovereign Harbour 15 mins Drive
- Eastbourne main Line Train Station 15 / 20 mins walk.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
SEA AND TOWN VIEWS
WHEELCHAIR ACCESS TO ALL APARTMENTS
PRIVATE PARKING (subject to purchase)
LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
BUILT IN APPLIANCES
10 YEAR STRUCTUAL WARRANTY
GARDENS AND BALCONIES
SOUND AND FIRE PROOF
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
PERIOD HISTORIC FEATURES
Door to front, radiator.
Lounge 16’6 x 11’1
Double glazed window to front and side direct sea views, radiator, wall lights.
Kitchen 12’8 x 12’10
Wall and base units, matching worksurfaces, one and a half bowel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, integralwasher / dryer machine and dishwasher, integral fridge / freezer, central heating boiler, raidator, door to entrance hall, double glazed window to front with direct sea views.
Bedroom One 14’9 x 8’11 max
Double glazed window to front with direct sea views, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10’11 x 7’4
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
W.c. wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, extractor fan, part tiling, heated towel rail.
Royal Parade, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.9 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.6 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Eastbourne Property Shop, Pevensey - Sales
7 Mimram Road, Stone Cross, Pevensey, Eastbourne, BN24 5DZ
At EPS Estate agents we are commited into giving you honest and correct advice, to achieve a sale on your home at a price that you are happy with and within and good timescale.
We will listen to your requirements and needs and tailor a marketing strategy that suits you and makes the process easier for you to move into your next home.
With almost 20 years combined experience between the directors of selling houses in the Eastbourne and surrounding areas, we are committed to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eastbourne Property Shop, Pevensey - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.