Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, NN8
- Tenure: freehold
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to garden
- High level double oven with separate hob
- Under unit lighting
- Separate utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Dual aspect sitting room
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Shower room to top floor
- Towel warmers to bathroom and en suite(s)
With two double, dormer bedrooms in the roof space and three well-proportioned bedrooms on the second floor, this superb family home is as big on space, as it is on character. The living areas are light and airy; the kitchen spacious and open-plan.
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open by appointment only.
Sales manager: Mandy and Jacob
What is Stanton Cross?
Stanton Cross is an exciting, brand-new community on the eastern edge of the historic town of Wellingborough. This flagship development will offer fantastic opportunities for home buyers, with 3,650 new properties on the way, together with leisure, retail and office space. Creating around 3,000 new jobs, and driving more than £1 billion of investment into the area, it will also bring new public parks, schools and much more.
The residential areas at Stanton Cross are divided into five distinct phases, each with their own unique character. The inaugural phase, Ise Valley View, plays host to Bovis Homes' Wendelburie Rise location, where the very first homes in this new community are being delivered. Positioned at the heart of Stanton Cross, Ise Valley View overlooks the River Ise and the town of Wellingborough, and is close to the neighbourhood centre which will be home to shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties at Bovis Homes developments in England priced between £186,100 and £437,600 depending on where you are located.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Family/dining area - 3.25 x 3.05m (10' 8" x 10' 0")
- Kitchen - 4.62 x 3.27m (15' 2" x 10' 9")
- Sitting room - 6.53 x 3.16m (21' 5" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.39 x 3.73m (14' 5" x 12' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.28 x 3.22m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16 x 2.16m (10' 4" x 7' 1")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.72 x 3.08m (12' 2" x 10' 1")
- Bedroom 5 - 5.26 x 3.27m (17' 3" x 10' 9")
Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, NN8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station0.7 miles
About the development
- Brand-new community
- Flagship development
- Fantastic opportunity for home buyers
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders – a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MWELL-X519_5_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.