Bradan Road, Troon
- Three Bed Mid-Terrace Villa
- Close to Troon Town Centre
- Modern Kitchen/Diner with Patio Doors to Garden
- Private Parking Space
- Ground Floor W.C
Situated in an extremely sought-after area close to Troon town centre.Particular features include modern kitchen/diner with integrated extractor hood and patio doors to rear garden, private parking space, bathroom with shower, and ground floor w.c.
Situated in an extremely sought-after residential area close to Troon town centre, this attractive mid-terrace villa is being introduced to the open market in fantastic condition, Particular features include modern kitchen/diner with integrated extractor hood and patio doors to rear garden, private parking space, bathroom with shower, and ground floor w.c. Generous accommodation, sought-after location, and modern elegant fittings and finishings, make 40a Bradan Road potentially suitable for a range of prospective buyers from investors to young families. Early viewings are advised.
Summary of accommodation: front facing lounge with fireplace; modern kitchen/diner with integrated extractor hood and patio doors to rear garden; tiled family bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c and over-bath shower; three generous bedrooms, two of which include built-in wardrobes; ground floor w.c; private parking space; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 2" max ( 4.67m x 3.40m max )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 10' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.17m )
Bathroom 7' 6" incl bath x 7' 4" ( 2.29m incl bath x 2.24m )
Bedroom 12' 1" excl wardrobe x 8' 1" excl recess ( 3.68m excl wardrobe x 2.46m excl recess )
Bedroom 12' 9" excl wardrobe x 7' 6" excl recess ( 3.89m excl wardrobe x 2.29m excl recess )
Bedroom 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
W.C 5' x 4' 6" max ( 1.52m x 1.37m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bradan Road, Troon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Troon Station0.5 miles
- Barassie Station1.3 miles
- Prestwick International Airport Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ayr Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Ayr
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR104963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.