Malden Road, New Malden, KT3
- 1930s detached family home
- Welcoming reception hall
- Large living room and interconnecting dining room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with stone worktops
- Integrated appliances including 2 fan ovens, induction hob, extractor hood
- Utility room and guest cloakroom
- 5 first floor bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to the main bedroom
- Family bathroom and additional shower room
- Large and mature rear garden with summer house and garden shed
EPC Rating D
It is difficult to be more convenient than this home as most of New Malden's amenities are within a short distance. The bustling High Street is just a few minutes away, where one will find many cafés, restaurants and retail outlets, as well as both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets. There are several schools in the area for children of all ages in both the state and private sectors. There are excellent rail services from New Malden station and buses also pass through the town linking one with the surrounding areas. The A3 also gives fast road links to central London and out into Surrey.
Malden Road, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.5 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.7 miles
- Malden Manor Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 507294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.