Richmond Lane, Kingswood, Hull, HU7
- Just 7 minutes from Kingswood Retail Park and lots more amenities on your doorstep, there's plenty to enjoy in your downtime
- Close to train station and motorway, ideal for commuting to the north's major towns and cities
- 20 minutes from The Deep, perfect for a day out with the family
- Dining area with space for 6 seater table, great for entertaining family and friends. French doors make the space light and extend your home into your garden.
- Large lounge, a great space to relax with family at the end of a long day
- Master bedroom with ensuite; a calming space to unwind
- High ceilings and extra-large windows make the home feel light and spacious
- Part Exchange available - if we sell your home for more, we'll share the profit
- New build homes are approximately 65% more energy efficient than older homes
- 10 Year Build Warranty offers you peace of mind; simply move in and enjoy your new home
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Strata
The Paris is a great family home, with a spacious lounge at the front of the home, perfect for spending time with family. Passing through the lounge, you reach the open plan kitchen dining area, with French doors leading to the private, south-facing garden that comes with turf. This bright and spacious room is perfect for spending time as a family or entertaining friends. There's also a utility room with separate access to the garden, ideal for if you have pets.
The first floor hosts four good-sized bedrooms, the master bedroom comes with an ensuite giving you luxury and privacy. The second bedroom also has a double bedroom, ideal for growing children or overnight guests. The other bedrooms are the perfect size for small children or a home office.
This home is in a good location with a landscaped front garden as well as a tarmac driveway and an integral garage. Ready to move in this summer, buy your dream home with Part Exchange.
About the area
Living in Kingswood gives you the best of all worlds. You're never far from what the centre of Hull has to offer, but there's also plenty to see and do much closer to home.
Kingswood Retail Park, a seven-minute drive or 25-minute walk away, has everything you need for shopping and entertainment. Catch a film at Cineworld or don your bowling shoes at Hollywood Bowl. You can also do your weekly food shop at the Asda Superstore or M&S Food. There's also a petrol station.
At Strata, we design and build beautiful contemporary homes. We love Scandinavian design and this influence flows through everything we do. Large windows, high ceilings, and clean lines in the finer details create a feeling of space and light. Every home design is carefully considered to create a space for you to live and grow. Our interior designers are passionate about helping our customers bring their dream home to life.
Home isn't just about four walls, it's about being part of a wider community. Our customers join the community before the foundations have even been laid for their home, through the Instagram hashtag #MyStrataStory. This growing online community of Strata homeowners has become a source of inspiration, friendship, and support, and that community spirit continues offline on all our developments.
"Through #MyStrataStory we've become really close with our neighbours before we've even moved in. We've already met up with them and become good friends." - Anna, Strata customer"
- in the popular suburb of Kingswood
- Situatated 5.6 miles from the city centre
- schools and local transport links close to home
- one of Hulls best-connected suburbs
Richmond Lane, Kingswood, Hull, HU7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station2.7 miles
- Beverley Station4.0 miles
- Hull Station4.1 miles
About the development
What our customers say about us
- "The house was everything we could have ever hoped for, we moved in and just enjoyed life"
- "The customer service is great even after moving in to our property they still show they care about us."
- "I would always recommend Strata to friends and family, they gave us a dream and made it happen."
- "From our first visit until we moved into our new home Strata have been absolutely amazing!"
- "We couldn't be happier with our home and are so glad that we chose Strata!"
- Attraction, Hull
We are a modern family business with a fresh approach to home building. Our love of design and quality underpins a desire to create beautiful homes of the highest standards. We hand-select our suppliers to offer the best possible ranges and exceptionally high quality specification in every home we build.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Parisa010J00002KPIE7QAP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strata. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.