Manse Road, Stoke Newington, London, N16
- Charming Lower Ground Floor Period Conversion
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Large, Secluded South Facing Garden (66 ft, 20.12m)
- Well Equipped Kitchen and Period Style Bathroom
- Tranquil and Secluded South Facing Garden
- Share of Freehold
- Close to Rectory Road, Stoke Newington and Dalston Stations
- Short Distance to Fashionable Shops, Bars, Cafes and Restaurants
- 57 sq m / 614 sq ft
Tenure: Share of Freehold
What do you love most about your home?
The huge south facing garden is what makes our flat so special. My favourite spot to sit and read a book is on the deck at the back of the garden, listening to the running water of the pond. We get lots of birds in the garden - it's a real oasis. The big living room is great for entertaining - we've managed to fit ten around the table quite comfortably. Having the wine fridge in the kitchen definitely helps with those evenings!
Why are you moving?
We're making the "big move" to the suburbs for more space. We've loved refurbishing this flat, and we're looking forward to a bigger project.
What do you love about the area?
On Saturdays there's a farmers market in the church yard at the end of the road. You can roll out of bed and spend the morning browsing the stalls with a coffee in hand. During the week, we're spoiled for choice for food - Uncle Nams for the best bowl of Pho, Testi for the best kebabs, and The Bagel House for late night bagels. There are loads of great independent shops on the high street, and of course Stoke Newington Church Street is only a ten minute walk away. The parks have been a god-send during the lockdown months - Hackney Downs, Abney Park Cemetery and Clissold Park are all close by.
Offering stunning period style accommodation, sympathetically enhanced with stylish interiors and high quality finish throughout, the property comprises; Own front door into the entrance hallway with inbuilt storage, leading into the bright and spacious reception room with beautiful wood flooring, character appeal and ample space for relaxing, entertaining and dining. Double doors lead out onto the wonderful (66ft/ 20m) private garden, sectioned into areas of patio and mature planting. The recently refurbished, high spec separate kitchen, comprises a range of matching wall and base units with quartz countertops and matching splashback incorporating inset sink unit and Smeg appliances. There is a spacious double bedroom with plenty of space for free-standing furniture, and a stylish bathroom with roll-top bath suite and elegant panelling.
The property is enviably located in a much sought after residential road in the heart of Stoke Newington, within easy access of Stoke Newington and Rectory Road stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes. Stoke Newington offers an array of shops and amenities, with Stoke Newington Church Street providing a wonderful array of fashionable bars, cafes and restaurants. The area is well served by excellent local schools and beautiful open spaces including Clissold Park, Abney Park, Hackney Downs Park and the Wetlands.
Viewings are strongly recommended.
Manse Road, Stoke Newington, London, N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rectory Road Station0.2 miles
- Stoke Newington Station0.6 miles
- Clapton Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference bdarxbnb_EAF_63738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.