Delius Road, Biggleswade
- 2017 Taylor Wimpey 'Eskdale' Design
- 45ft Enclosed Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to Local Shopping Court
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining Area
- Popular, Modern Development
- Cloakroom, Utility & En-Suite
- Sizeable Garage & 43ft Drive
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Remaining NHBC Warranty
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hancock's Estates
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 5.99m x 3.42m (19'8" x 11'3") -
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining - 6.50m x 3.55m (21'4" x 11'8") -
Utility - 1.39m x 2.00m (4'7" x 6'7") -
Master Bedroom - 3.40m x 3.52m (11'2" x 11'7") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.00m x 3.68m (9'10" x 12'1") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.43m x 3.00m (11'3" x 9'10") -
Bedroom 4 - 2.55m x 3.08m (8'4" x 10'1") -
Garage - 5.99mx 3.00m (19'8"x 9'10") - Power and light connected. Eaves storage and side door from garden.
Garden - Enclosed rear garden with decked seating area, side gated access, measuring approximately 45ft max. x 36ft.
Agents Notes: - Council Tax Band E
Taylor Wimpey 'Eskdale' Design completed in September 2017
About The Area - The Kings Reach development is a modern and expanding site within an approximate 1.3 mile walk to the train station and only 0.7m to the popular Kings Reach pub / restaurant. Within a very short walk is the Sullivan Court shopping parade with Sainsbury Local, Pizza and Fish and Chip takeaways, Barbers and Coffee House. Busy Bees nursery (0-5's) and St.Andrews Lower School are conveniently located only a 0.2 mile walk from your front door.
The A1 retail park has encouraged some major retailers to Biggleswade with big brands such as Marks and Spencer, Next, Boots, Halfords, Argos, Wilko, Pets at Home and Homebase to name a few. The retail park is within a two mile drive and further on you can access the A1.
Section 21 - In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agency Act, Hancock’s Estates are required to disclose that the vendor of this property is a connected person with that company, as a relative of one of the employees within Hancock’s Estates and are, therefore, disclosing an interest in the property prior to any negotiations.
BrochuresBrochureDelius Road, Biggleswade
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Delius Road, Biggleswade
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station1.0 miles
- Sandy Station2.8 miles
- Arlesey Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Hancock’s Estates is a local, family run business with a genuine focus on customer service and delivering what we promise. We pride ourselves in the standard of property presentation, striving for exceptional promotion and accurate, comprehensive detail. Individual, bespoke marketing strategies are utilised because we acknowledge every house sale is unique. After twenty years in the business, Phil is well known locally, having created a reputation for honest, realistic advice with no pressur
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30483989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hancock's Estates, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.