Rock Lane, Stoke Gifford, BRISTOL
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SITUATED WITHIN ROCK LANE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS ROOM SIZES THROUGHOUT
- BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE AND PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING
- NO CHAIN
Fantastic four bedroom detached bungalow, situated on Rock Lane of Stoke Gifford, within a generous plot. This property is perfect for buyers wanting space and privacy, with easy access to a number of green open spaces and Parkway Train Station. OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN.
Situated on Rock Lane within one of the most desirable parts of Stoke Gifford village, this fantastic four bedroom detached bungalow is presented to a very high standard, sits in a generous plot and set back from the road. The property is found close to a number of green open spaces, amenities, shops and local schools including St. Michael's Primary School, with easy access for a range of transport links for the M4/M5/M32 motorway networks as well as Parkway Train Station close by. Accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge/diner, conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, four double bedrooms with the main bedroom benefiting from en-suite. This spacious property benefits from both front, side and rear gardens. As the property is set back from the road this house benefits from plenty of off street parking, car port and garage. This property needs to be seen as it is unlike anything the market currently offers.
Double glazed door to side, radiator, wood styled laminated flooring.
Lounge/diner 26' 8" x 12' 8" ( 8.13m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors into conservatory, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring, loft access.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to side, a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink drainer with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and induction hob with cooker hood over, tiled splashbacks, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator. Double glazed door to side which leads into a paved courtyard area to the side of the property.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to front and sides, double glazed french doors to side.
Double glazed window to side, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wall and base units with work surface over.
Double glazed obscured window to side, panelled whirlpool bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, pedestal sink with hand wash basin over, tiled splashbacks, low level WC, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, two radiators, carpeted flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to side, walk in shower with glass enclosure, tiled walls, pedestal hand wash basin over with tiled splashbacks, low level WC, chrome heated double towel rail, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 8' max ( 3.81m x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 14' 7" x 6' 4" ( 4.45m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed door to side, laminate flooring, radiator.
Up and over door, door to the side giving access into the garden, power and light included. Car port directly in front of the garage.
The property is set back from the road, driveway leading up to house, enclosed by boundary walls, mostly laid to lawn.
Enclosed by boundary walls and fences, patio area, mainly grass laid to lawn, access to the garage and access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Rock Lane, Stoke Gifford, BRISTOL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bristol Parkway Station0.4 miles
- Patchway Station1.1 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stoke Gifford Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Stoke Gifford
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STG107002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.