Edwin Street, Town Centre, DA12
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Room within a house share
- Washing machine
- Fully furnished
- Fully equipped kitchen
- On street parking
- ALL bills included
- FREE wi-fi
- Video viewing
- 2 bathrooms/ toilets
The kitchen is fully fitted with a fridge, washing machine and all necessary utensils, cuttlery plates etc.
The double bedroom is on the basement floor and has its own private entrance/ door. It comes fully furnished with two wardrobes, chest of drawers, large mirror, double sofa, coffee table and double bed with a brand new mattress. The private entrance even has a small front garden patio area.
Please Contact our Pro Estates office For More information on .
The property is situated on Edwin Street, Gravesend, DA12. The following are only a short walk from the property;
Gravesend Train Station only 5 mins
Gravesend Town Centre only 2 minutes away
Bus Route into Bluewater only 2 min away
Shops and Restaurants within short walking distance
Corner shop - Convenience store - 1 min walk
Main supermarket - Tesco - 5 min walk
Edwin Street, Town Centre, DA12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gravesend Station0.2 miles
- Tilbury Town Station1.7 miles
- Northfleet Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Why choose Pro-Estates…………….
Established in 2006, Pro Estates are one of the largest letting agents in Gravesend. We are an independent family owned business with experienced local staff offering: SPECIALIST ADVICE and information about the LOCAL SALES & LETTINGS MARKET. We also offer competitive fees and brilliant customer service. Take the stress away and trust us with selling or letting and managing your property ensuring we find you the right buyers and tenants.
We pride ou
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PROE_003909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pro-Estates, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.