London Lane, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6BR
- CHARACTERFUL STONE COTTAGE
- LITTLE LONDON CONSERVATION AREA
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
- STONE BUILT WITH CELLAR
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- MUCH LOVED FAMILY HOME
- PERIOD FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- UTILITY ROOM AND CONSERVATORY EXTENSION
- EPC RATING = D
Dating back to around 1840 this quaint and charming cottage is nestled within the heart of the extremely sought after and desirable 'Little London' conservation area of Rawdon. With a side extension the property boasts bags of living space, period features throughout and beautiful gardens which at the time of coming to the market were bathed in sunshine.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hallway, a large kitchen, utility room, formal dining room, living room with beautiful stone fireplace and conservatory extension which over looks the rear garden. To the first floor are the three bedrooms and the modern house bathroom. To the rear and side are well tended gardens which are well stocked with mature shrubs and plants along with paved and lawned areas.
Situated within this extremely desirable part of Rawdon the property is within easy reach of a park, highly regarded local schools, a wide range of amenities, a golf course and local woodland walks. There is also easy access to bus links to Leeds/Bradford centres and close proximity to trains stations at Guiseley or Apperley Bridge and to Leeds Bradford Airport.
London Lane, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6BR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apperley Bridge Station1.0 miles
- Guiseley Station1.9 miles
- Horsforth Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP206432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.