Denmark Terrace, Brighton
- A Well Presented Raised Ground Floor Period Garden Flat
- Beautiful Landscaped Private Rear Garden
- Spacious Lounge/Diner With High Ceilings
- Highly Sought After Central Brighton Location
- Share Of Freehold
- Within A 7 Minute Walk To Brighton Station
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- GUIDE PRICE OF £425,000 - £450,000
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Upon entering the flat the first thing you'll notice is the larger than average entrance hall and how this flows, leading to nearly all of the rooms in the property. At the front of this Victorian building, you have your master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room and plenty of natural light thanks to the large bay window. As well as this you have a further double bedroom overlooking your private rear garden and another newly fitted shower room. The private and bijou yet tranquil half patio half grass garden is the perfect place for entertaining family and friends or to enjoy some alfresco dining. The piece de resistance however, has to be the living area. You have a stunning 16" lounge/dining room and from here, you have an opening through to a stunning, high specification kitchen with integrated appliances the large sash window in the living room allows plenty of natural light to flow through this fabulous entertaining space and into the gorgeous kitchen.
In terms of location, you couldn't be better suited to enjoy all that Brighton & Hove has to offer! You simply have to step out of your front door and you're within walking distance to excellent local coffee shops, supermarkets, restaurants and parks. Plus, if you need to commute to Gatwick or London, then Brighton mainline railway station is also just a 5 minute walk away.
Whether you're looking for a weekend retreat or your perfect home, living here would be really exciting and you would be certain of experiencing Brighton and Hove's cosmopolitan lifestyle and atmosphere.
RAISED GROUND FLOOR
SITTING/DINING ROOM 15' 9" x 16' 0" (4.82m x 4.88m)
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 9" x 16' 0" (4.82m x 4.88m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 10" x 6' 11" (3.31m x 2.12m)
BrochuresA4 4 page landsca...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Denmark Terrace, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.4 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.8 miles
- Hove Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Opening over 6 years ago Phillips & Still has quickly become one of Brighton & Hove's leading, award winning independent estate agents. Richard Phillips and Chris Still, the two managing directors, bring with them over 30 years of combined experience working as estate agents in Brighton and the surrounding area.
Our state-of-the-art office uses the latest technologies in modern estate agenting to make the customer experience transparent and accessible. Our primary aim is to ensure the h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041003018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.