Laburnum Road, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35
- An exciting renovation project
- Beautiful character features
- Large driveway and a variety of outbuildings
- A picturesque location close to town
- Four double bedrooms and spacious family rooms
- Night storage heaters
- Beautifully preserved kitsch decor throughout
- Hall entrance and galleried landing
Stepping inside to the welcoming entrance hall, the bay fronted sitting room is the first room leading from here, full of natural light streaming through the large bay window, the kitsch décor will make you feel like you have walked back in time. Also leading from the entrance hall, you will find a large open plan room which offers a rear aspect view. A spacious and versatile room which offers purpose for a variety of uses such as an additional family room and dining space. The kitchen is a good size, again presented as a bygone era and in need of complete renovation. Depending on preference, the space provides any potential buyer the opportunity to extend this space further by knocking the kitchen through to the pantry or joining the kitchen through to the lobby and utility area to create a large open plan kitchen/dining area. Originally a separate outbuilding, it is thought that the utility area was joined to the main house many years ago, this additional space now provides great space for storage with the added charm of an original bread oven for those who appreciate period features. Also leading from the kitchen, you will find a small cellar, another exciting prospect for conversion as a wine cellar.
Upstairs, the galleried landing is filled with natural light from the chapel like window to the front aspect. Three of the four double bedroom lead from the landing in addition to the family bathroom whilst the fourth double bedroom leads from another bedroom, perhaps an opportunity to create an en-suite and dressing room or alternatively a nursery or study.
Outside, the property is well set back from the small road to the front and is quietly enclosed with tidy box hedgerow and a well pruned holly tree. The driveway to the side allows access to the garage which resides to the rear of the property and allows space to park a number of vehicles off-road. The garden to the rear has been hard-landscaped and features a number of outbuildings including the garage, a workshop with stable style door and a timber potting/greenhouse style building.
A project of grand proportions with so much potential, beautifully nestled away within a quaint and picturesque outlook. If it's a project you are looking for, this is one to view...
Laburnum Road, Bungay, Suffolk, NR35
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1laburnham. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.