Palace Road Crystal Palace SE19
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available With Zero Deposit
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Opposite Park
- Modern Bathroom
- Communal Garden
- Available May
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Conveniently located a stones throw from Crystal Palace station and Crystal Palace park. Accommodation is neutrally decorated throughout and includes lounge/diner with Juliette balcony, spot lights and laminate wood flooring, modern kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated appliances (large fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave), two double bedrooms both with carpet and fully tiled modern bathroom with white suite, shower over bath, glass shower screen, chrome heated towel rail and ceramic tiled flooring.
Additional benefits include video entry phone, double glazing, gas central heating, communal garden, communal storage area and off street parking.
Offered part-furnished or furnished and available May. Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Palace Road Crystal Palace SE19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crystal Palace Station0.1 miles
- Anerley Station0.5 miles
- Penge West Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P243715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.