Wyatt Way, Chard
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Single Garage
This well presented modern terraced house is ideally situated within walking distance of local amenities. The property offers accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and single garage.
Door to front. Stairs rising to first floor. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Radiator.
Living Room 14' 8" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.47m max x 3.23m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Double glazed door to rear. Under stairs cupboard. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.10m x 1.91m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Boiler. Radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall. Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 7' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.36m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" max x 6' 4" max ( 4.50m max x 1.93m max )
Two front aspect double glazed windows. Radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled. Radiator.
There is a small area of garden at the front with a pathway leading to the front door. The rear garden, which is enclosed within fencing, is mainly laid to lawn.
Garage 16' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.95m x 2.49m )
With roller door.
From Crewkerne proceed west on the A30 to Chard. Proceed into Chard and at the roundabout, turn right into Victoria Avenue. Continue along this road and at the junction turn right onto Furnham Road. At B & Q turn right and follow the road around into Coker Way. Turn right into Wyatt Way, where the property will be found denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Wyatt Way, Chard
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Axminster Station7.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crewkerne Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crewkerne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK104523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.