Eaton Park, North End, Yatton, BS49 4FR
- BOSCH single integrated oven
- Heated white towel rail to all bathrooms and en-suite
- Turf to rear garden plus external tap
- Rain water butt
- 2 parking spaces
- Help to Buy available
- Show Home coming soon
- 2 years customer care warranty and 10 year NHBC warranty
- Development is close to local amenities
- Less than 30 minutes from vibrant Bristol
Plot 42: The Avebury is a highly desirable three bedroom detached home, which offers thoughtfully designed space both inside and out.
On the ground floor a stylish open plan kitchen diner with integrated appliances, separate living room and WC. Upstairs, you'll find a master suite with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from 2 parking spaces.
Eaton Park is a brand new development of 2, 3, and 4 bedroom high quality homes situated on the edge of picturesque Yatton. Homes will offer private gardens and off-street parking, with many also benefiting from a separate garage.
Eaton Park offers the perfect setting for families, with a great range of educational establishments situated nearby. The recently completed Strawberry Line is just minutes from your door as well as a traffic- free route to Cheddar.
At Curo we build quality, attractive homes designed for modern living, giving you confidence that you're making a great investment in your family's future. We believe a home is more than bricks and mortar; we create thoughtfully designed developments with connections, community and our customers at their heart. We're proud to be a business with social objectives.
That's why, instead of having shareholders, we re-invest all our profits to achieve our purpose - to create Homes for Good.
The imagery is from an imaginary viewpoint within an open space area. The purpose is to give a feel for the development and not an accurate description for each property. External materials, finishes and landscaping and the positions of garages may vary throughout the development. Computer generated image is of the Avebury House type. Internal images are of 'The Avon' Show Home located on our Woodland View development in Keynsham. *The floorplan depict a typical layout for this house type and room layouts are indicative. For exact specification details of external and internal finishes, dimensions and floorplan differences please consult your sales executive.
- 154 new homes
- public open spaces
- in the village of Yatton
Eaton Park, North End, Yatton, BS49 4FR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station0.5 miles
- Nailsea & Backwell Station4.0 miles
- Worle Station4.3 miles
About the development
Two show homes launching soon
- Eaton Park is a development of 154 new homes
- Public open spaces
- The development will consist of two, three and four-bedroom houses and one and two-bed apartments
- High quality public open space with tree and shrub planting, wildflower meadows and a Local Equipped Area for Play
- We're open 7 days a week 10am - 5:30pm
At Curo we build quality, attractive homes designed for modern living, giving you confidence that you’re making a great investment in your family’s future. We believe a home is more than bricks and mortar; we create thoughtfully designed developments with connections, community and our customers at their heart. We’re proud to be a business with social objectives.
That’s why, instead of having shareholders, we re-invest all our profits to achieve our purpose – to create Homes for Good.</
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot42_TheAvebury. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curo Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.